MLB Discussion

Kids at basketball games in high school would chant "youre on welfare" at the rival school because they were a poor town. Fucked up if you ask me

High school kids are brutal. A few years ago at my old high school kids were chanting "Powder blue faggots" to our rivals at a football game. I hated my school needless to say.

hahah, brilliant!

Kids at basketball games in high school would chant "youre on welfare" at the rival school because they were a poor town. Fucked up if you ask me

thats fucked up.  thats almost as fucked up as running out on the court in a banana suit making monkey noises... setting pittsburgh back quiet a bit IMO

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/pittsburgh-basketball-game-marred-horrible-racist-banana-suited-131740578.html

Cleveland fans chanting "Detroit's Bankrupt" last night.

I think it's pretty funny. We blow them out, they have to go off the field to get a comeback. Might as well have called us "poopyheads". We'll just keep winning games.

It's the only thing we can think of, even though it's completely irrelevant. Hah. At least Detroit has won a WS in the past 30 years

02, baby, 02! i just stole travis' thunder

hahaha 02, indeed! Funny thing is that this current Angels team has so much more talent (on paper anyways) than that 02 team and this team cant win a goddamn game. If you look at the roster for that 02 team you're like how the hell did this team win the WS??

I pretty much only watch the Angels games now to see what Trout does.

hahaha 02, indeed! Funny thing is that this current Angels team has so much more talent (on paper anyways) than that 02 team and this team cant win a goddamn game. If you look at the roster for that 02 team you're like how the hell did this team win the WS??

I pretty much only watch the Angels games now to see what Trout does.

krod

Then no winning seasons in 20+ years.

royals have had 6 winning record seasons since 85, most recently in 2003.  dont try to one-up the buccos.

speaking of the buccos...

1909, 25, 60, 71, 79

no winning seasons since 1992, 20+ YEARS BABY ABOUT TO END THIS YEAR WITH A WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP!