AGAINST ME! "RAR" LP on 180 Gram

so var...i know you guys are always busy, especially around the fest, but are we going to see anymore 180 represses? i would love to see HWM-fuel, Gunmoll/FHH split, HWM/Alk3 split (with sincs art worked into the package somehow), and umm...countless others. any chance?

We will never re-press the FHH/Gunmoll split. We have plenty. Maybe separately as part of "collections" someday, but never again as a split. There's no need.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not likely. he said in the previous thread that he doesn't buy into 180 gram sounding better. this whole thing is really just an experiment.

But if there's a chance of 210g now as well, it has to make you think that maybe it actually does sound better? I can't wait to hear the differences, if any.

You be the judge.

Hey, the guy what runs our site is in California this week. That means he ain't gonna wake up until, what, 3 PM EST? So... I expect he won't get it up there until around then. Not sure. Sorry. I thought it would be up there earlier. Will post again once I hear from him. And yeah, it's PJ, but it's not his fault. Blame yourself. :'(

Hey, the guy what runs our site is in California this week. That means he ain't gonna wake up until, what, 3 PM EST? So... I expect he won't get it up there until around then. Not sure. Sorry. I thought it would be up there earlier. Will post again once I hear from him. And yeah, it's PJ, but it's not his fault. Blame yourself. :'(

Psh what's he sleeping till noon?

I'm in Cali now and have been up since 6 AM, 9 EST

All right! I'll be waiting.