NFL Discussion

I take it back, he owned his pro day

I mean there'd definitely be trouble if Manziel couldn't throw a 60 yard bomb to a wide open WR with no body blitzing up in his face. I get the feeling he's pushing all the right buttons right now, just to get that first rounder money. 

I think he'll have a Doug Flutie type of NFL career, hell maybe even some cereal if he has some Johnny Football highlights.

Bortles is the only one i'd take a top 15 pick on if I was desperate for a QB.  Just not convinced this crop of QBs is anything special at all.  Seems like every other position has some very good players.  I'd rather take Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans before I took any of these QBs, I think they would have a bigger/more immediate impact on an offense.  Matt Cassel throwing to Cordarelle and Watkins with AP running the rock sounds a lot better than Manziel scrambling out of the pocket on every play trying to find an open man.

Roddy White with a surprise class act move

He paid up his twitter bet with that fan. Guy got him not just 50 yard line season tickets Plus added side line pre game passes for a game, VIP guest at training camp and 2 Super Bowl tickets.

WOW.  I guess the pressure of the Twitterverse got to him.  Didn't think he'd end up giving the guy anything, and realistically it wasn't even a legit bet.  

I don't get why these guys pay so much attention to Twitter. 

seriously?  im sure there are a good number of NFL players with ties to gangs across the league.  seems like such a copout reason...

Agree totally.  Dude hasn't been in trouble since coming into the league (other than being a showboating assclown).  I think Chip is just confident that someone else can step into his system, and wanted to get out of that big contract.

Seriously hope the Giants don't actually try to sign this guy.  Not someone I want in the locker room.

My bet would be on the Jets, Raiders, or Chiefs. 

Agree totally.  Dude hasn't been in trouble since coming into the league (other than being a showboating assclown).  I think Chip is just confident that someone else can step into his system, and wanted to get out of that big contract.

Seriously hope the Giants don't actually try to sign this guy.  Not someone I want in the locker room.

My bet would be on the Jets, Raiders, or Chiefs. 

Probably the Jets they seem to love players of this caliber....Decker, Djax, and Vick could bring some revenue in to the team for sure.

Reality star, gang ties (allegedly,) and dog fighting..... its like watching an episode of the Real Housewives!

Panthers look like a good sign for him though!