NFL Discussion

Unfortunately that's currently the max fine allowed to be handed, players or execs. 

What's 500K to a billionaire anyways? What's the equivalent for us? hahaha 5$? 50$?

Some of those guys are wired differently. You don't get to that level by just throwing money around like candy.

Warren Buffett eats at mcdonalds..

Glad to see the refs not calling everything like in preseason.

Packers have a tough schedule, but I am really glad they got both seattle and their thursday game done in week 1. Lacy got hit in the head by commador? Hopefully the extra 3 days will help him for week 2

This doesn't count as their Thursday game FYI

Seattle has won 6 straight home openers. They're pretty much invincible at home now.

Didn't get to see last nights game, but my boss gave me Sunday off. Sooo excited to be that obnoxious dude in a Brady jersey in a Brooklyn bar.

i got into a friendly shouting match on the subway tonight. walked on as a guy was screaming J E T S JETS JET JEEEEETSSSS. by the time he took a breath, a raiders fan was laughing his ass off and heckling the shit out of him. "dude, you are the only one here who gives a shit about the jets"

i wish i were able to articulate this in the moment- i piped in as a patriots fan just to rile up the discussion. but this dude, in a yankees jersey sounded exactly like every red sox fan up until game 7 of the alcs. "you're all cheaters! and spygate! and blaaaahhh fuck you patriots new england suuuuuuuucks"

and this makes me realize just how sweet it's going to be for jets fans once they do finally overcome the pats and win it all. 

To start I am a Jets fan and today the team could've played a whole lot better. Penalties all over the place and a couple turnovers from Geno but he overall had a good day. 23/28, 221 yards, 1 TD, and an interception. Not bad for week 1. But they were also playing the Raiders lol