NFL Discussion

I'm hoping for a Saints v. Colts Super Bowl. And the Chargers lost because they took no chances when the Jets couldn't move the ball. Fourth and short near mid-field? Fuck it, lets punt! Norv Turner is not a good coach.

Then why does everyone in San Diego want to sign him to an extension?!

No clue. But if it tells you something, the Vegas Wise Guys, the people who make a living on betting, factor good ol' Norvy in when they make predictions. He's one of two coaches they do that for in the entire NFL.

Besides that, his choices yesterday were horrid. Your kicker can't make a field goal and your offense has been great all year. Go for it on fourth down. If your defense holds, like it had most of the day, it won't matter. But nope, same old dumb football cliche, punt the ball, play field position.

I was so happy to see Rex Ryan go for it on fourth down. NFL coaches punt way too much. Any time you're in between the 40s your first thought has to be go for it. Heck, fourth and short more often than not a punt is a bad call. But that's just how I see it, I hate punting.

Well at least I have the Saints :(

I'm glad the people on Sportscenter said it wasn't Tony Romo's fault. They said if Peyton Manning or Brees, or anyone had that kind of pressure on them all game they would have been just as bad. The offensive line was so terrible. Oh well. I've been 2-2 in both post season picks each week.

Then why does everyone in San Diego want to sign him to an extension?!

No clue. But if it tells you something, the Vegas Wise Guys, the people who make a living on betting, factor good ol' Norvy in when they make predictions. He's one of two coaches they do that for in the entire NFL.

Is the other coach Wade Phillips?