NFL Discussion

Hopefully the Giants romp Dallas so I can hear Wade Phillips fishing for an excuse as to why they lost again. This man is not a good coach.

well with romo out for 8 or so weeks, he's gonna have to think of a good excuse for the future loses. dallas is fucked. buffalo just needs two wins and they may have a shot at beating dallas' record for the season.

I guess Miami put in a waiver bid for Moss, mainly to block the Pats I guess but that would be so awesome for the Dolphins to get him.

Having Moss and Marshall as targets for Henne would be amazing. Plus Bess is becoming a damn good slot receiver and with Brown, Williams and Polite in the back field that could actually be a pretty decent offense.

I guess Miami put in a waiver bid for Moss, mainly to block the Pats I guess but that would be so awesome for the Dolphins to get him.

Having Moss and Marshall as targets for Henne would be amazing. Plus Bess is becoming a damn good slot receiver and with Brown, Williams and Polite in the back field that could actually be a pretty decent offense.

Moss to Miami would be interesting for the AFC East for sure. But, Marshall+Moss has potential to be bad chemistry. If some non contender picks up Moss I am willing to bet he just tanks it, looking for a contract or not.

Yea Moss and Marshall might not work out but Id love to give it a shot for a year to see. They are both very similar players so I dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

On ESPN they named 4 teams likely to get him and the Dolphins werent one of them. I forgot who they all were but the one dude said he think the Rams are the most likely. That could really help out Bradford who already looks good.

Yea Moss and Marshall might not work out but Id love to give it a shot for a year to see. They are both very similar players so I dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

On ESPN they named 4 teams likely to get him and the Dolphins werent one of them. I forgot who they all were but the one dude said he think the Rams are the most likely. That could really help out Bradford who already looks good.

Seahawks, Rams, Redskins, Dolphins says someone on ESPN.com

there is a cool article that goes team by team and an out of 10 (2/10) percent fit for a particular team, if you have the time

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=5755235&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2finsider%2fnews%2fstory%3fid%3d5755235