NFL Discussion

Problem is I just need a running back. The other guys stacked up on them as if there was shortage. Having forte was great but turner has not produced in his absence. I tried trading for a ruining back but keep getting denied. I always offer up nelson and floyd cause I still have austin and cruz plus decker as a reserve.

I'm still 2-1 I'm second but should be 3-0. This week by projectins I'm losing by 25 points. I know that just protected but the are never that far off.

Problem is I just need a running back. The other guys stacked up on them as if there was shortage. Having forte was great but turner has not produced in his absence. I tried trading for a ruining back but keep getting denied. I always offer up nelson and floyd cause I still have austin and cruz plus decker as a reserve.

I'm still 2-1 I'm second but should be 3-0. This week by projectins I'm losing by 25 points. I know that just protected but the are never that far off.

Every league is different. Just saying, if I go to the wire right now in my league at WR I have a choice between Jeremy Kerly, Kevin Ogletree, and Cecil Shorts. Floyd and Nelson are 2 to 3 tiers above these guys.

If anybody is in need of a decent back in their league, Ryan Williams is going to be starting for the Cardinals, as Beanie Wells is out through at least the end of November. He started the season with a couple fumbles on a few carries, but really broke out against Philly, and being the primary back, he should see significantly more carries, and hopefully more scoring.

If anybody is in need of a decent back in their league, Ryan Williams is going to be starting for the Cardinals, as Beanie Wells is out through at least the end of November. He started the season with a couple fumbles on a few carries, but really broke out against Philly, and being the primary back, he should see significantly more carries, and hopefully more scoring.

Waivers went through this morning. I have #1 and I didn't want to use it on a 1 or 2 week rental. Almost picked up Williams though. Then this announced. Fuck.

I just need to get some decent backups. I've been sitting on a few late-rounders, and they've done nothing so far in the season. Have been holding out on dropping a couple (Blackmon, Blount), but I'm starting to get to the point that I need some insurance on my bench.

So pumped for the Cardinals game this weekend. Had no idea they'd be 3-0 when I bought my tickets over the summer, so it should be a pretty good game! (I got the tickets dirt cheap, I think people assumed Cardinals/Miami would be a battle of division-worsts)

Thanks for the heads up. Had no idea wells was out. Picked him up.

Real refs will work the Thursday night game.

Go Ravens.

I expect to see a few bad calls during this game and this Sunday. This will be like their preseason. Very interested to see how players respond and if they will try to get away with the things they were and if refs will be throwing flags like dollar bills at a strip club to show the players that they aren't taking shit from them.

stoked, my knockoff jerseys i ordered will be here today. can't believe it only took a few days. it was shipped from china on saturday.

I got a Calvin Johnson one from China for $30 that you would never be able to tell came from ebay. It's like it rolled off the same assembly line but never made it into reebok's hands.

I got a Calvin Johnson one from China for $30 that you would never be able to tell came from ebay. It's like it rolled off the same assembly line but never made it into reebok's hands.

i got a couple of the reebok nike jerseys in the past and its crazy how hard it is to tell a difference. hopefully these knockoff nikes are the same. one of my buddies got the steelers bubble bee jerseys, can't wait to take a shit on them.

How was it a non-issue?

There are bigger issues in the world than a bad call in a football game that ultimately counts for nothing and will be forgotten within a year. i'm sorry; i shouldn't have said anything about it. Just sick of hearing about it.

it was a non-issue for seahawks fans and pete carroll

also, after 3 weeks, this is what i call a fantasy line up: Tonights officials

Referee Gene Steratore -- 10 years of NFL experience

Umpire Bill Schuster -- 13 years

Head linesman Wayne Mackie -- 6 years

Line judge Jeff Seeman -- 11 years

Field judge Bob Waggoner -- 16 years

Side judge Jimmy DeBell -- 4 years

Back judge Greg Steed -- 10 years

It's not like the NFL couldn't have done fine with college referees. The problem was, they didn't plan well and ended up with CFL rejects and division 3 refs.

It's definitely a good thing for everyone involved in the sport.

no, it wasnt planning that was the problem, the problem was no D-I employed football ref was going to cross the picketline to be a scab ref. the next position any D-I ref gets is at the NFL level, it would be career suicide. the only D-I refs who crossed were ones who were fired/terminated for poor performance and other issues that would have put them far behind the 8-ball in terms of ever being employed at the NFL level.