NFL Discussion

that game was closer than expected.

really was. ravens defense isn't "ravens defense" anymore. should be able to get more than one sack with the offensive line that browns have. webb made some big plays though and was glad to see cary williams step his game up and run that one back.

got to be hard to be a browns fan right now. lost to Philly by 1, and Cinn and Baltimore by a TD.

Thing with Weeden is that if you are gonna use a first round pick on a 28 year old, he's gotta be a gamer right away. I looked last night and he had a 60 QBR coming into that game. That's not good. If he takes 2 or 3 years to develop he is gonna hit the physical downslope before there is any return on investment. Dumb draft pick for a team that isn't a QB away from winning.

Thing with Weeden is that if you are gonna use a first round pick on a 28 year old, he's gotta be a gamer right away. I looked last night and he had a 60 QBR coming into that game. That's not good. If he takes 2 or 3 years to develop he is gonna hit the physical downslope before there is any return on investment. Dumb draft pick for a team that isn't a QB away from winning.

Well that 5 QBR game he had doesn't help pad any numbers. I also wasn't expecting him to be a Tom brady right out the gate, and it also doesn't help when you have receivers with alligator arms. Either way I look at it I see some positive in my team and hope it only gets better week to week.

Well that 5 QBR game he had doesn't help pad any numbers. I also wasn't expecting him to be a Tom brady right out the gate, and it also doesn't help when you have receivers with alligator arms. Either way I look at it I see some positive in my team and hope it only gets better week to week.

Yeah I'm not writing the guy off. He doesn't have to shoot out of the gate. But by next year he should at least be performing on a similar level to guys like Locker, Flacco, Fitzpatrick, Palmer, etc (ie mid-level QBs) if he is going to live up to that draft pick.

Yeah I'm not writing the guy off. He doesn't have to shoot out of the gate. But by next year he should at least be performing on a similar level to guys like Locker, Flacco, Fitzpatrick, Palmer, etc (ie mid-level QBs) if he is going to live up to that draft pick.

oh yeah totally agree on that.

that time again. looks like i'll be at the bar today because the 1 and 4 games are awful on tv. due to the skins we lost the saints/packers game. another reason to hate washington. having the ravens play on thursday and come out with a W was nice because now there is no stress just all fantasy.