NFL Discussion

what was the call? I had the game recorded, saw the harrell/benson fumble at bestbuy while out running errands, saw they won on my phone and just deleted the recording.

a few catches on third down that were ruled complete on the field that were challenged and should have been overturned to be incomplete. i think New Orleans went on to score on those drives. they ruled the runner (Sproles) was down by contact on a punt return even though the replay showed he clearly fumbled the ball before being down, but Green Bay was out of challenges. the refs also missed another push off by one of the New Orleans receivers that resulted in a TD in the first quarter.

sproles was stripped, and after a huge scuffle for the ball that green bay recovered, they called him down by contact. then they showed the replay, and he was still upright on his feet when he lost it.

worst part was that GB was already out of challenges.

what an awesome day of football though. so many close close games, so many guys putting up monster numbers.

the best was the patriot haters on twitter. one of my friends said something late in the 3rd like "not watching the game, but my feed tells me the pats are getting killed. this makes me happy"

lolol

what an awesome day of football though. so many close close games, so many guys putting up monster numbers.

the best was the patriot haters on twitter. one of my friends said something late in the 3rd like "not watching the game, but my feed tells me the pats are getting killed. this makes me happy"

lolol

Pats did throw up a statement game, but they gave up a ton of yards. I liked the forced fumbles and INT's, but there were a few plays where the secondary just got torched. Just when I thought the Pats D looked good the last 3 games, this was very similar to the past few years of having to put up monster yards

what a day of football is right. having the ravens off thursday and still feeling as stressed as I did in front of the tv yesterday was great. the officials did a great job and the flow of football felt right again.

Would of loved to see the panthers beat the falcons in the georgia dome, but was very pleased with the cards comeback from behind and san fran blowing out the jets.

also, how about billy cundiff, was so happy seeing him go 1/4 missing a 31 yarder even. knew the ravens made the right call going with a rookie, but that definitely confirmed it.

last, up in fantasy by 17.8 with no one left on my team and my opponent left with chicagos defense. guess i'm going to be the worlds biggest cowboys offense fan tonight.

one team put up 105 points, yet my opponent ended up with 142. fucking ryan/white combo... and he had Houstons defense...

in another league, down by 4 points, have Witten, my TE, left. kill chicago, PLZ. hate dallas, hate chicago even more.

what is your team name because this was my final score

Novacaine Melodies 145.60 bengal bucks 106.86

is that you?

I'm up by 29 and he's got Michael bush to go tonight, so I'm feeling good about a W.

I was worried though.. Having Eli and Tynes playing against the Eagles D. For a while I was on the edge of panic mode. The interception certainly didn't help.

And if Tynes had hit that 54, that certainly would have sealed it.

And my secondary league was a blowout. After starting off 0-2 in both leagues, I'm quickly back into it.