right now I would say

1. Calvin

2. Dez

3. Antonio

4. Demaryius

5. Julio

6. Jordy

7. AJ

i have to put AJ last because i believe his health is the worst of them all. i really think his slender frame is going to hinder his career in the long run. This year could be an aberration but i feel it shows that his body cannot handle the physicality.

Not taking anything away from Levy but his stats are slightly skewed. And it's not just about the stats; Kuechly in his 3rd season is the leader of that defense on the field and no player at any position in the league can match his every down effort.

I'm glad he's being recognized. He and Thomas Davis held that defense down. Not to mention we haven't had our best pass rusher all season.

"----'s not the best, this lions player is"

I can only say this at WR, LB, and DT. Maybe safety. Quin has had a hell of a year.

Not taking anything away from Levy but his stats are slightly skewed. And it's not just about the stats; Kuechly in his 3rd season is the leader of that defense on the field and no player at any position in the league can match his every down effort.

What's skewed about his stats? You could make the case that he has been a better tackler (more solo tackles, fewer assists). Levy is the leader of our defense as well, even if Suh gets more publicity.

I'm glad Carolina did well this year.

Dallas will do well too. They just won't beat seattle.

I'm a Dallas fan. Honestly, I think Detroit is a tougher match up than Seattle. Imo Detroit has a better defense, especially D-line. And I feel that they are better suited to stop Dallas's offense starting with the running game. Also, I am nowhere near as worried about Seattle's offense as I am Detroit's. The receiving threats are much greater with Detroit. Dallas's defense is probably the worst in the playoffs, they survive by the offense being imo the best in the league.

I'm a Dallas fan. Honestly, I think Detroit is a tougher match up than Seattle. Imo Detroit has a better defense, especially D-line. And I feel that they are better suited to stop Dallas's offense starting with the running game. Also, I am nowhere near as worried about Seattle's offense as I am Detroit's. The receiving threats are much greater with Detroit. Dallas's defense is probably the worst in the playoffs, they survive by the offense being imo the best in the league.

In all seriousness, if Romo starts Romo'ing, Dallas could fall flat on their faces. I'd hate to see that.

In all seriousness, if Romo starts Romo'ing, Dallas could fall flat on their faces. I'd hate to see that.

In all reality Romo hasn't been noticeably less clutch than any other QB in the league. He has the second highest career passer rating in NFL history, as well as 7th highest single season QBR in NFL history this year (Highest of all QBs this year). Romo has gotten a bad rep imo because he plays for the team that is the most hated of all teams. The fact of the matter is that 31 teams go home every year as losers, if you wanted to dissect any other player you will find much worse in 99% of the league. The truth is that "Romo'ing" has been 242 TDs to 110 INTs over his career and keeping very bad teams at 8-8 over the last few years. It is true that he has played poorly at times, but you wont find a QB in the league who hasn't been guilty of that.

In all reality Romo hasn't been noticeably less clutch than any other QB in the league. He has the second highest career passer rating in NFL history, as well as 7th highest single season QBR in NFL history this year (Highest of all QBs this year). Romo has gotten a bad rep imo because he plays for the team that is the most hated of all teams. The fact of the matter is that 31 teams go home every year as losers, if you wanted to dissect any other player you will find much worse in 99% of the league. The truth is that "Romo'ing" has been 242 TDs to 110 INTs over his career and keeping very bad teams at 8-8 over the last few years. It is true that he has played poorly at times, but you wont find a QB in the league who hasn't been guilty of that.

Well said. I'm a fan of the Yankees and anything that happens to them, good or bad is blown up way out of proportion. That just comes with the territory and the championships. Playing in Dallas has a lot to do with it but certain plays like the botched hold, would've been just as overanalyzed.

Well said. I'm a fan of the Yankees and anything that happens to them, good or bad is blown up way out of proportion. That just comes with the territory and the championships. Playing in Dallas has a lot to do with it but certain plays like the botched hold, would've been just as overanalyzed.

I'm not saying particular plays shouldn't be scrutinized, however, similar plays throughout the league haven't been remembered quite as well over the years. My belief is that it is because he wears the star on his helmet. In today's NFL the QB position is so pivotal, it is no surprise that they tend to get a lot of the credit as well as much of the blame. They are generally the best players on their teams, and for the most part the player that teams lean on to make plays. I believe that Peyton Manning is the greatest QB of all time, however, if Dallas was in the Superbowl last year and Romo performed as Manning did it would probably still be widely talked about.