NFL Discussion

Suh, is still a peace of shit after all these years, smh and I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he's matured, that d-line for the Lions are as dirty as they come. Classless athletes making millions

He got blocked into it. There was no stomp. He was off really fast. Announcers/producers trying to make something out of nothing by playing it in super slow motion to make it look worse than it was.

He got blocked into it. There was no stomp. He was off really fast. Announcers/producers trying to make something out of nothing by playing it in super slow motion to make it look worse than it was.

Initially stepping on him, yes. No one would question that.

But to step on him again, and put all his weight on it, knowing damn well that he was stepping on someone, that just points straight to the continuation of a childish piece of shit who needs to be removed from the league before he seriously injures someone.

And this isn't bias or anything- I have nothing against the lions.

I'm a huge Lions fan, but you have to admit it was sketchy. Suh treated it like a happy accident and certainly didn't rush off. If it's any consolation, his jersey was discounted when I was at the stadium a couple of weeks ago. He's on his way out, this move might have hurt his off season value.

I'm a huge Lions fan, but you have to admit it was sketchy. Suh treated it like a happy accident and certainly didn't rush off. If it's any consolation, his jersey was discounted when I was at the stadium a couple of weeks ago. He's on his way out, this move might have hurt his off season value.

If it wasn't for his history I'd be willing to write it off as not much a big deal.  However, he steps back and is on Rodgers leg.  It would be obvious that your on top of another player.  Then he takes another step back and puts all of his weight on Rodgers leg.  You can't tell me that Suh didn't know what he was doing. 

On top of that the Lions have the track record of doing shit like this.  I thought that Suh should have been suspended for a half.  Him getting the whole game suspension is definetly deserved though. 

Part of me hopes he wins his appeal so the lions have a better chance at beating Dallas.  My dream matchup for the NFC Title Game is now Lions and Packers.  I just want to see the Packers beat Suh one more time while he's still a Lion.