NFL Discussion

There's been a lot of good games this season, but NOTHING will compare to the Packers and Lions this Sunday. That game is gonna be a beauty to watch, and with Raiola serving a suspension, that's just another little piece of help for the Packers. I can't wait to see them stomp the Lions at Lambeau and get that first round bye.

There's been a lot of good games this season, but NOTHING will compare to the Packers and Lions this Sunday. That game is gonna be a beauty to watch, and with Raiola serving a suspension, that's just another little piece of help for the Packers. I can't wait to see them stomp the Lions at Lambeau and get that first round bye.

Lions having not won in greenbay since 1995 makes me worry every time they play that this will be the year they win... cant wait! Go pack go!

Lions having not won in greenbay since 1995 makes me worry every time they play that this will be the year they win... cant wait! Go pack go!

This is their best shot in years, definitely. Missing Raiola will definitely help us. Their backup center is a rookie, who played some games at right guard this year but I think it's the first time he'll snap the ball in an NFL game. The Packers fans are gonna turn him upside down.

Idk man....GB at home is tough and the Lions really arent that good....

It's all in name recognition of Aaron Rodgers. They run up 50 points against bad defenses but 3 of their 4 losses were because good defenses kept them under 20 points (Seattle, Detroit, Buffalo). If we just had an effing kicker to start the year, we would have clinched the division already.

I'm not saying the Lions should be favored or anything, but they can absolutely pull this out.

Think the lions can win this game. Defense travels and our defense is legit. Green Bay is overrated.

Greenbay has a great offense. but once the post season starts I think they are going to get shredded.

Seattle - Dallas NFC

N.E - Denver AFC

Seattle - N.E Superbowl

Seattle repeat.

Where the hell has this Panther team been all year?

They've been playing hot ball as of late. Reminds me of that run Ravens put together a couple years back. Just hot at the right time kinda deal.

I'm sort of glad we're out of it. I have a hard time seeing us having done serious damage in the playoffs with 5th and 4th stringers on the o-line and it showed. Not sure what other Chargers fans expected but with no true no. 1 receiver, probably 2nd or dead last in rushing the football in the NFL I think we had about as good a season as we could've. Tip my hat off to the Chiefs for playing spoiler, also good luck Broncos, please just win a Superbowl with Manning already so he can retire. And I'd like to see the Packers get to the Superbowl as well. 

Good luck to all of you who's team is still in!

Since the Cards and Seahawks arent both going to lose today I am so conflicted as to who I want to play first round. I dont know if Dallas's D can handle Rodgers, Lacy, Nelson, and Cobb. But I dont want to go up against Detroit's D who will do whatever it takes to make sure Romo leaves the game. However if Rodgers's calf keeps acting up I may want GB.