PO SOON: Holy Fawn- Realms (10/27/23)

6 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

They look great. I wonder why it's going to take a month and a half to ship. I also love that Revolver's mock up is so far off using black instead of powder blue lol.

It doesn't, it is the release date they were promised and they got them early but they are still in Europe as they were made in Euope and the instagram poster is in Europe as well. So it will be in the states early but they need to stick with the release date although they more than likely will ship a bit ahead of it. It's still the better scenerio than a delay.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:59 AM, N8TRU said:

Revolver just went up so I bought that over at BrooklynVegan with the discount from the Fiddlehead delay. It'd be cool if their discord wasn't so gatekeep-y.

I feel for you; ive been in for a while, but yeah... its hard to catch.  keep trying tho.  I'll see if i can get you an invite code.

Also that Gray in Blue looks WAY cooler than the /250 blue/powder blue one.  I got both /250's but i need that Gray in Blue i think.  I got into Holy Fawn during the Realms era so that album holds a lot of nostalgia for me.  I remember when they only had Arrows out, as the new single, for like a year, before Death Spells dropped.  What a ride. 

Oh my way home from the show and what an experience! They were phenomenal! I don’t know them well enough to know what songs they played but there were some bangers. It was a great mix seeing them then the BLED which is a radical different style. It was a great show and grabbed Dimensional Bleed on coke bottle from them and got them all to sign it. They were all very humble and genuine and it was really amazing talking to them. 10 out of 10

• 2 months later...

Bump to say that this is on sale on revolver's store for black friday lol not that people want to order from project m since they still haven't shipped it yet.

https://shop.revolvermag.com/collections/limited-edition/products/holy-fawn-realms-lp-limited-edition-only-250-made-transparent-blue-powder-blue-a-side-b-side-vinyl

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...