PO SOON: Holy Fawn- Realms (10/27/23)

6 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

I ordered the most limited variant of Dimensional Bleed through them and instead of having it canceled for being oversold it automatically changed to the standard variant. It was my own personal 9/11.

That's beyond lame of them. Did they ever say anything about it? Also crazy because I ordered the /250 oxblood galaxy around the time they arrived in hand and restocked it on their website.

14 hours ago, N8TRU said:

That's beyond lame of them. Did they ever say anything about it? Also crazy because I ordered the /250 oxblood galaxy around the time they arrived in hand and restocked it on their website.

Nah. I emailed them saying what happened and they said that the order said coke bottle so 🤷 

Still managed to get an equally limited one from zia. No harm no foul. 

12 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

They announced that this would be coming a while back on discord, Black Moon is coming as well.  Weird tho, nothing was announced on their Discord yet. 

Fuck yes on Black Moon. Wonder if it's going to be a single sided 12" or something. 

I'm sure an official announcement is coming within a few weeks.

Haha okay so this was NOT SUPPOSED to be up yet.  They don't know who/how/why.  I would probably hold off on ordering until the announcement is made?

On 8/6/2023 at 2:22 PM, lostcrimes said:

Fuck yes on Black Moon. Wonder if it's going to be a single sided 12" or something. 

I'm sure an official announcement is coming within a few weeks.

Not sure on official formatting, just that it's coming eventually! 

1 hour ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Haha okay so this was NOT SUPPOSED to be up yet.  They don't know who/how/why.  I would probably hold off on ordering until the announcement is made?

Not sure on official formatting, just that it's coming eventually! 

Probz waiting for the headliner tour to announce 🤷

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, daegor said:

Nah, I like that they're so community driven, best Discord I'm a part of

That's the problem, not everyone has the ability to be a part of it. Last time they only opened 100 invites which were gone before most people saw the opportunity to join.

Edited by N8TRU

3 minutes ago, daegor said:

Keep an eye out, they open it up around once a month.  I think they may be planning on letting in a lot more next time.

Thanks, I hope so. They're one of my favorite bands that I make an effort to see live, buy all their records and some merch, so it feels ridiculous I can't get in lol. I've never seen a band do a free Discord but then limit the number of people.