else

document.write('+':7wm4uvpf]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

that reminds me of a lamer heavy metal parking lot.

that's what it reminded me of...

nothing will ever be as horribly great as THE ZEBRA CLOTHED DUDE in HMPL. I always laughed at people who dressed like that in the 80's when i'd go to shows with my uncle. It was just way too much.

Haha, I got a free ticket to Crue Fest in Vancouver. I only stayed long enough to catch Buckcherry and half of Motley Crue.

And, yeah. Tommy swooned Vancouver by talking about how much he loved this city because they recorded an album here or something, and got all the girls in the front half of the floor seats to drop their tops. Typical stuff I figure.

that reminds me of a lamer heavy metal parking lot.

that's what it reminded me of...

nothing will ever be as horribly great as THE ZEBRA CLOTHED DUDE in HMPL. I always laughed at people who dressed like that in the 80's when i'd go to shows with my uncle. It was just way too much.

on the dvd they actually go and find out what happened to those people on the video. and they found zebra man, and hes a lawyer now.

anyone who listens to motley crue should immediately wander their way into a fucking time machine and have themselves aborted.

entirely on the grounds that you are negatively contributing to the advancement of society by promoting that anything about the entire pathetic movement that was associated with this band was worth putting any thought into.

WOW!, fellow crue fans on here. I get made fun of for that.

I would go as far to say they are in my top 5 favorite bands of all time.

Pre 91 era crue.

My first show was the Dr. Feelgood tour 89.

Bad fucking ass.

Would you like me to abort myself sir for contributing to whatever you said crue fans were contributing to?

Those are just typical fucking goobers in the video. I see dumbasses at every show I go to, just when there's like 2000 people in the audience the ratio of dumbasses increases.

yeah well, great. i sound like a tool on a message board filled with them.

am i supposed to be embarrassed because i think absolutely everything associated with motley crue and that particular facet of music was the most useless thing that ever happened to music?

maybe you just had to live that era to appreciate it for what it was. what's the different b/w the music now and in the 80's? bands now still talk about the same shit, do drugs, drink, have groupies, etc etc. Believe it or not, its the same, just more subtle. Just now, the amount of bands are more prevalent. Back in the 80's you only had access to the larger more popular bands, as there was no internet, no myspace, but just what you heard on the radio or mtv. You had to have money and a label if you wanted to be known. If not, you were just a bar band, and only locals usually knew about you.

When you think about the bands and movies now have more of an impact on people which may explain why things are so much more fucked up in our society than back in my day.

WOW!, fellow crue fans on here. I get made fun of for that.

I would go as far to say they are in my top 5 favorite bands of all time.

Pre 91 era crue.

My first show was the Dr. Feelgood tour 89.

Bad fucking ass.

Would you like me to abort myself sir for contributing to whatever you said crue fans were contributing to?

Those are just typical fucking goobers in the video. I see dumbasses at every show I go to, just when there's like 2000 people in the audience the ratio of dumbasses increases.

Fellow Crue Fan here.. but only up till shout at the devil. I lost interest in the crue during theater of pain. But since they played alot of old stuff, i wouldn't mind seeing them again. I love watching bands from my youth.

A few years ago i saw SCORPIONS and they fucking rocked it like it was 84' again. It was awesome. I got to see them and i also saw a fat guy in a denim jacket with, a fro mullet, white wash jeans, reeboks with the tongue hanging out (remember that shit), holding a cotton candy. Priceless.

That wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. At least those guys had fun with the questions and weren't moronic homophobes.

But I back the greatness that is Heavy Metal Parking Lot. That was shot in Landover, Maryland, which is somewhat close to me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.