Further Seems Forever - HTSAF Pictures!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people think ebay is the only place to buy records so I have to make sure those people know these exist.

Someone already bought one. Haha.

Every order is packed. I am trying to print off postage for them now, but over the past two days Paypal Shipping randomly keeps going down and saying it is not available.

So frustrating.

i have to post again and tell you that i have listened to this twice today. i am sure it will be in heavy rotation for a while. i'm not going to lie, dude...this shit has got to be one of my favorite purchases so far. the detail that went into everything is spectacular. the orange marble vinyl even looks like fire!

p.s.-matchbook is pretty damn cool, too, if i do say so.

just wondering if we will receive a e-mail confirmation once the lp has been sent?

thanks for any help

I got confirmation. USPS sucks at scanning their stuff a lot of the time so it's possible you received confirmation they just havn't scanned your package at all.

ahhh, thanks... just crossing my fingers then, hoping it will arrive soon.

i haven't listened to this album for about 2 years now, can't wait to finally listen again, this time on vinyl!

I got confirmation. USPS sucks at scanning their stuff a lot of the time so it's possible you received confirmation they just havn't scanned your package at all.

ahhh, thanks... just crossing my fingers then, hoping it will arrive soon.

i haven't listened to this album for about 2 years now, can't wait to finally listen again, this time on vinyl!

I just noticed you're in Norway. I'm pretty sure that USPS doesn't offer shipping confirmation outside of the US unless you get Global Priority which is pretty expensive.

got mine yesterday. 44/100. looks so good. unfortunately my record player is not working correctly right now (anyone want to sell me an anti static gun?), but i cant wait to actually listen to it.

thanks for working with me on my shipping address brent!

anti static gun? is that good shit for the vinyl?