Freaks and Geeks Appreciation

[image]

I just finished the series and I gotta admit, I'm a little upset that it never got past 1 season. It was such a great show!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaks_and_Geeks

It was also pretty neat seeing much of the Apatow gang in rolls before they became stars in his movies. What scene that really cracked me up was during the episode "Chokin' and Tokin'" where James Franco's and Seth Rogan's characters are discussing how weed is bad -- which is quite hilarious after you've seen Pineapple Express.

I'm going to move to the show Undelcared next.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undeclared

I think undeclared is funnier, but freaks and geeks is more endearing.

My favorite episode of freaks and geeks is the one where sam is the mascot then the little jewish guy takes over at the end.

Isn't the original mascot Shia Lebouf?

Either way, both shows ruled and I've watched them many many times.

I think undeclared is funnier, but freaks and geeks is more endearing.

My favorite episode of freaks and geeks is the one where sam is the mascot then the little jewish guy takes over at the end.

Isn't the original mascot Shia Lebouf?

Either way, both shows ruled and I've watched them many many times.

Yeah! I was like holy crap it's young Shia!

I love the part in one of the last episodes when Rogen was wondering if he was gay since his g/f was born with a p and a v. He starts listening to disco and looks at gay magazines. One of the best moments ever on any show.

i think they got a glaad award for that episode.

one of my fav's is where Bill gets wasted on the beer that's he drinking out of a little plastic baseball hat...

or when Sam buys that Parisian night suit and wears it to school only to get laughed at..

But overall BILL has the best lines.. he's probably the wittier one out of the sam and Neal.

But they all adore caddyshack, so they're all cool in my book

One of my favorite shows, behind seinfeld. My favorite part was when Bill goes over to that girls house to work on a project, and she farts in the chair, and she blamed it on the chair and leaves the room, and bill jumps up into the chair moving around every which way to see if it would make a sound, hahaha.

One of my favorite shows, behind seinfeld. My favorite part was when Bill goes over to that girls house to work on a project, and she farts in the chair, and she blamed it on the chair and leaves the room, and bill jumps up into the chair moving around every which way to see if it would make a sound, hahaha.

It wasn't the sound of vinyl squeaking. It was the sound of cheese being cut.

It wasn't the sound of vinyl squeaking. It was the sound of cheese being cut.

that's how you know if you're in love.

• 4 weeks later...
Just watched the whole series, man that show was great!

They have a huge set coming out in Oct.

http://www.amazon.com/Freaks-Geeks-Yearb....1667 692&sr=8-3

That's actually a repress of the limited edition that originally came out... If you don't want to spend $130 there's the regular version for $40 that is still available

http://www.amazon.com/Freaks-Geeks-Complete/dp/B0001EQHXO/ref=pd_cp_d_0?pf_rd_p=413864101&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001B73PTO&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1BPJBKEDAVB4ZP7JC2GF