Anyone collect anything else?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, I collect skateboards.

got a picture of your collection?

im attempting to collect some. i want some of the old school stuff. powell peralta, zflex, dogtown and whatever branded decks, but i just cannot afford it. and reissues dont seem to do it for me. so im just collecting band decks of bands i like at the moment. theres a company over here called Kewday with a Krispy Kreme ripoff deck ill pick up to represent my love for donuts.

but yeh, i only have 3 decks. id love to get more though. but im choosey. im not going to buy something just because it was a limited run from a certain era. if i dont like the graphics, i wont want to display it.

i collect kill bill stuff

[image]

Hahah, no Pussy Wagon keychain?

I collect records, tapes, show prints, cds, and I suppose I've managed to start a VC Pint Glass collection. Mostly music stuff, I suppose. I never got into cartoons or comics, really.

I used to collect The Simpsons World Of Springfield toys, but then they switched to that cheap glossy plastic, and I stopped buying. Then two series' later, they were discontinued. Coincidence? I think not.

DVDs, Comic/Graphic Novels, Snowboard Decks, Movie Tie-in Mr. Potatoe Heads

Oh and just yesterday I started collecting Marvel Action figures, well... I have one... and only because I had a quid in my pocket. Thought I'd go back and get some more today, don't actually know anything about them, they just looked kinda cool in a post-nerd style kind of way.

Just wondering, I collect skateboards.

got a picture of your collection?

im attempting to collect some. i want some of the old school stuff. powell peralta, zflex, dogtown and whatever branded decks, but i just cannot afford it. and reissues dont seem to do it for me. so im just collecting band decks of bands i like at the moment. theres a company over here called Kewday with a Krispy Kreme ripoff deck ill pick up to represent my love for donuts.

but yeh, i only have 3 decks. id love to get more though. but im choosey. im not going to buy something just because it was a limited run from a certain era. if i dont like the graphics, i wont want to display it.

Not of my whole collection, but these are a few. Bulldog Skates, started by Wes Humpston who did all the old art for Dogtown and the first hand drawn boards.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]