Alk3 "Goddamnit" pre-order to start next week

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know. the only reason i joined the blood pact was because of the vinyl. they were giving away the halloween 7" for new members. there may be more vinyl collectors than you think.

Sgoodcore grabbed the blood pact pressing and Ill stick to the vc version. that should be plenty.

I joined specifically to get my grubby paws on the Blood Pact exclusive one. I wish I could land a Halloween 7"

i dont know. the only reason i joined the blood pact was because of the vinyl. they were giving away the halloween 7" for new members. there may be more vinyl collectors than you think.

Sgoodcore grabbed the blood pact pressing and Ill stick to the vc version. that should be plenty.

That's the reason I signed up for it and low and behold I got a lifetime membership...but have you ever read the boards on there or looked at the kids profiles, they're all teeny boppers...definitely not hardcore vinyl collectors...go read the thread about picking the color and it's all kids saying I don't even have a record player but I'll buy this...