VC Secret Santa 2.0

Got mine today!

I got Coalesce's Functioning on Impatience re-release and Grails' Burning Off Impurities! It's convenient cuz I was planning on picking up that Coalesce LP after XMas! I have no clue who my SS is though, he/she left no clue to their identity :o

Speaking of not knowing their SS, hi Pez! Hope you enjoy the split 7", they're two local bands that are pretty quirky. I took a chance with that hoping that The Kids in the Hall DVD would make up for any shortcomings. I think I've given everyone I know Masters of the Universe this holiday, I fucking love terrible Dolph Lundgren movies

That Kids in the Hall DVD made my week man, I was so excited when I opened that, thanks again.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he/she left no clue to their identity :o

Glad it worked out!

I wrote my username in a shift cipher on the inside of the package. Wasn't sure if you'd notice or not. What color was the Grails album?

Ahhhhh, yeah, no clue what that was, heh. The Grails LP is nice black, so it that the first or second press? I guess I could look, but I'm laaaaaaaazzzzzzzzy.

I GOT MY SHIT YO!

so i got a shirt, size large, brown, with vinylz on it, but i wear a small so i'm giving that to my dad! he likes it though!

then i got devil's night out and where'd you go. SO STOKED ON THAT. i haven't jammed to bosstones in forever.

then he gave me waynes world (which is fucking awesome because i don't see that enough)

and then i got saving silverman, which i already have! so since i'm in such a great mood anyone who wants it i'll mail it to you with a record or something if you pay for shipping. YEAH! first one to reply gets a random record and saving silverman sealed on dvd.

also, got the sub pop single for december. WOOOOOOO! such a good day man.

by the way, i don't know who you are. but thanks alot. feel free to come out of the closet whenever!

I was your SS Nick H. Glad to hear that you got all and liked it...well...most. Kinda stoked that youre dad liked the shirt. I took a gamble on size since I didn't see info on the Secret Santa thread...the other one to tell people what you like and whatnot.

But anyways...glad that all arrived safe and you dig it.

I was your SS Nick H. Glad to hear that you got all and liked it...well...most. Kinda stoked that youre dad liked the shirt. I took a gamble on size since I didn't see info on the Secret Santa thread...the other one to tell people what you like and whatnot.

But anyways...glad that all arrived safe and you dig it.

holy fuck my secret santa was a white whale!

+1 thanks dude

Nothing for me. My person said they're waiting until they get theirs before sending it, but I'm hoping it's been sent by now...

That's total bullshit. This person should be banned from all future secret santa endeavors. I haven't received mine yet and the person I sent a gift to got theirs weeks ago. That's not what this thing is about. If you don't trust that you'll get something, don't sign up for the fucking secret santa.