VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is everyone sending their packages?

I know that for the cd exchange I used regular mail and it seemed like it took people forever to get my cd's. people got cds weeks before mine from people that sent theirs out way after mine. I just dont want my person to to get their gift too late.

I got mine today! :D

star wars force unleashed figures! Pretty excited, I havnt gotten myself new star wars guys in forever!

I know pretty well who was mine via this clue:

My user name is my favorite candy.

so, I am going with pez. Awesome stuff dude, much loved

as for mine;

Same here. My gift to give hasn't been given to me yet. Understood?

this. I am buying one more thing to make it a more diverse palette at a store tomorrow probably and sending out the stuff as soon as I get my mail order. Be patient please!

I'm gonna do some investigative work tonight and try to figure who my Secret Santa is, but I got my stuff yesterday...but I'm guessing it's FPR chap or chaps??

[image]

sweet american apparel hoodie, and a heavy hearted cassette and a caleb lionheart cassette

I got an american apparel hoodie like 3 months ago and I haven't taken it off, warmest / most comfortable.

And I just had random shit laying around my room so I threw it in.

Hope you enjoy dude!!

Im a super slacker and forgot to mail it out before i left town for thanksgiving. Gonna get it in the mail tomorrow or tuesday at the very very latest.

I'm in that same boat...not going out of town but dealing w/ all kinds of shit.

Yeah but you have a legitimate excuse for slacking....my person just didn't give me a whole lot to go on(+no trade list to see what they need/would like) so I'm still looking around....

I'm in that same boat...not going out of town but dealing w/ all kinds of shit.

Yeah but you have a legitimate excuse for slacking....my person just didn't give me a whole lot to go on(+no trade list to see what they need/would like) so I'm still looking around....

I was in the same situation as this so I decided that to help get it to them before Christmas my best bet was a gift certificate (for VC, of course). I feel like such an asshole doing that, but with no trade list, no SS info posted, and after an hour of searching to find out things about my person, I kind of gave up. I figured it was better to give something they can use than to get them something they don't want. Although, it's kind of lame, and I feel bad not giving something more personal.

I was in the same situation as this so I decided that to help get it to them before Christmas my best bet was a gift certificate (for VC, of course). I feel like such an asshole doing that, but with no trade list, no SS info posted, and after an hour of searching to find out things about my person, I kind of gave up. I figured it was better to give something they can use than to get them something they don't want. Although, it's kind of lame, and I feel bad not giving something more personal.

Sometimes you just gotta do shit.