VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.

so if you sent me your address youre on my masterlist. i'll update whos done that in the main thread in a bit.

but 2 things. please include your name so people will be able to address their gift to you properly and if your cool shipping overseas/canada...as it stands if you dont state if your cool with it im assuming no you cant.

ok, I want to do this, but I will be moving sometime soon, so I don't know what to do about the address. I will be moving home for a bit, but I don't know how long I will be there, depending on how my job situation changes(keep you hopes up for me that I end up in Seattle). What should I, the wayward drifter, do to participate?

ok, I want to do this, but I will be moving sometime soon, so I don't know what to do about the address. I will be moving home for a bit, but I don't know how long I will be there, depending on how my job situation changes(keep you hopes up for me that I end up in Seattle). What should I, the wayward drifter, do to participate?

Participate and use an address you know you'll have access to (sibling? parents? good friend?). Just make sure they don't mind that you get a package there and that no matter where you end up you'll be close enought to swing by and pick it up.

Participate and use an address you know you'll have access to (sibling? parents? good friend?). Just make sure they don't mind that you get a package there and that no matter where you end up you'll be close enought to swing by and pick it up.

I would like to thank everyone for being super awesome about this! Organizing this is making me totally into the holiday spirit! oh and the list of folks has been updated.

You deserve thanks too! Putting this thing together is a lot of fun, but a lot of work. Thanks for taking it on.

backed. thank you!