VC Secret Santa 2.0

also, i'll pm this everyone, but you can all just use my address as a return address with VC Secret Santa for the name.

so you sent us all the wrong addresses and you just want all of the presents returned to your address? I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!

haha, j/k. that would be pretty fucked up though.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so things are going smoth..a couple hiccups here and there, but nothing too serious on my end...and once again, this its a ton of fun!

I posted a gift idea list thread so everyone can post their hobbies, interests, etc. Should make things a little easier.

this is a good idea, i totally forgot about this part last year...which made this a little different...but hey, thats the learning curve with this...every year things will change and based on how people like or dislike them and it'll change...im just stoked to be a part of it. its some VC history y'all! lulz

Have all the addresses gone out? I didn't get one.

a few folks have pm'd me, but as far as i know, Justin hasn't gotten all of his out...typing up the pm's took me over an hour and i was just copying and pasting things like crazy...overall we have just shy of 50 people in this, so sit tight and i promise you you'll get something soon.

the reason you see some folks have theirs is me and Justin split the list in half, and i knew i wouldnt have more than a few minutes here and a few min there to answer questions and keep this on track, so i spent yesterday afternoon sending mine out, otherwise it wouldnt happen til sometime next week...as we discussed earlier as being a bit long.

hope this cealrs up why some folks have them and some dont, sit tight, Justin is a stand-up individual and i know you'll have messages in your inbox soon! ;D

yeah I just finished 4 hours of re-tooling the UCR myspace paypal codes to have tabulated shipping(makes ordering multiple records cheaper), so I had to re-do 25 of the 30 or so "Add to Cart" tags...so I'll probably get the rest of my list out either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon sometime.

please stay patient, it's been a long, busy week.

Fuck.

I am in Paris. Missed this.

Pair me up with the other person that missed out!

NOT SO SECRET SANTA!

My email is [email protected]

I know it's past deadline, but let this guy in. He's a stand up dude and was a great participant last year. Justin, maybe you can take him on your list since addresses haven't been sent yet?

Fuck.

I am in Paris. Missed this.

Pair me up with the other person that missed out!

NOT SO SECRET SANTA!

My email is [email protected]

I know it's past deasline, but let this guy in. He's a stand up dude and was a great participant last year. Justin, maybe you can take him on your list since addresses haven't been sent yet?

that's fine by me, let's make something positive out of me being a slacker.

LittleJohnnyHormone PM me too, i'll add you to my list and fit you into the list somewhere.