VC Secret Santa 2.0

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is going to spearhead this?

I didn't send any vinyl last year. I sent (loki, I believe) some Kid Robot toys, a Crime In Stereo disc and some snacks, buttons and other shit. I'd be ok with a vinyl-only secret santa, but it's kind of difficult considering everyone has different tastes and wants. Plus, a lot of people don't update their lists frequently enough, so it's hard to know what they have/don't have.

• 1 month later...
I offered last year to help organize it too so if we want we can divide the. People involved into groups and have like team leaders that are in charge of certain people, so it can still be pretty random.

I definitely think we should get the ball rolling on this soon!

ok, so theres me and justin....think that will be enough or should we wait til we find out how many people?

also if people want to start pming me their addy's we'll need your:

Name

Address

whether you'd be willing to ship overseas or to another country (otherwise we'll just have to pair them up together i guess)

anything else?

ok so i started compliing a ROUGH list of addresses...and by rough theres 2 addresses...and one is mine...and anyone who said im in i put their vcboardname down(not their halloween name mind you) so start sending them to me.

and read the rules...i changed the dates for last year to something i think is good for this year...if you have suggestions..please post them...anything to make it easier...justin, depending on how many people once i get all the names, i'll email you half the spreadsheet to select whos getting what...unless you want me to just handle everything...which is fine by me, i need a new hobby other than playing dungeon siege for the 800th time.

also IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TRADE LIST. even if i have your address, if you dont have a tradelist, you will not be on the final list that we sort out.

im stoked!