Suburban Home relaunches Drunk Dial Hotline

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Friends, today is an exciting day for we have decided to relaunch the Drunk Dial Hotline. For those of you who do not remember, we had a voice mail that you could call any hour of the day to talk about whatever happens to be in your mind preferably while you are intoxicated. We would post our favorite voicemails as mp3s and posted quite a few over the time it was active. We got really busy and unable to keep up with it but realized the need for such a hotline in this crazy world we live in. We know how hard it is to have the gift of gab at whatever ungodly hour you happen to be up and no one to talk to. We want to be there for you to talk about whatever is happening in your life or whatever you want to get off your chest.

So put this phone number in your phone 303-800-6DUI (6384) and know that our voicemail is now taking calls. Please pass the number onto anyone you think might get some good use of it and be ready to call it after you have had a nice night out. Tell us about your night, or what you are listening to, or whatever.

We are excited that we got this back up and running in time for our 13th Anniversary weekend.

To give you a recap of some of the drunk dials from the past, listen to this streaming player which has a few highlighted drunk dials. You can listen to it here:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2008/09/10/suburban-home-relaunches-drunk-dial-hotline/

Here is a quick recap of the calls:

1. My personal favorite of a gal calling from a ruined Halloween party.

2. Rocky Votolato tour manager, Mark, calls and does his best Ben Nichols impression.

3. A Drag the River fan calls to tell us he enjoyed Drag's set so much, he paid for their bar tab.

4. Scott Heisel leaves the first Sober Drunk Dial ever to comment on the phone numbers on the Fear Before "Always Open Mouth" vinyl.

5. Chad Price gets nice and drunk and has a few colorful things to say.

I got drunk yesterday around 5 pm while I was still working...(I was at a company presentation .....and its a wine company , so no big deal at all...)

anyway I wanted to call but I couldn´t find the piece of paper where I have written down the number. When I found it , I figured out that the battery of my bloody cellphone was empty. go to hell --> sony ercisson

From my todays point of view, it was actually good that the battery was empty...I was really trashed.....

• 1 month later...
Weird, there's a thread in the everything else section a couple weeks ago where someone else said it wasn't working either

our skype voicemail has setting where we can or cannot accept calls from people not on our contact list and I always set it to Accept and then skpe automatically puts it back. trying to work it out.