• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Top 5:

The Breeders - Last Splash

The Meices - Tastes Like Chicken

The Lemonheads - It's A Shame About Ray

R.E.M. - Automatic For The People

Hole - Live Through This

If you all haven't heard The Meices, You have to check them out. Too fucking good.

And I also agree with TWAT.....The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste is God.

Toadies-Rubberneck

some of these are pushing the 'mainstream punk' into 'alt/rock' genre though:

Nirvana - In Utero

Salt - Auscultate

Ruby - Salt Peter

Ruth Ruth - Laughing Gallery

Hum - Downward Is Heavenward

Weezer - Pinkerton

Soundgarden - Superunknown

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple

The Offspring - Ignition

Green Day - Dookie

Season To Risk - Men Are Monkeys. Robots Win.

Babes In Toyland - Fontanelle

Foo Fighters - s/t

Fig Dish - When Shoves Goes Back To Push

Cold - Cold

Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire

Hole - Live Through This

Throwing Muses - University

Nada Surf - High/Low

Quicksand - Slip

Shift - Spacesuit

Orange 9mm - Driver Not Included

etc.

Here you go. I can't believe I actually searched for this.

http://www.gemm.com/item/SPICE--GIRLS/SPICE/GML197725908/

i'm buying this and framing it.

they have a copy at my local record store ;) a shame to see such a CLASSIC record collecting dust!

The Meices - Tastes Like Chicken

If you all haven't heard The Meices, You have to check them out. Too fucking good.

The Meices - Dirty Bird!!!!! ;) they could use a comeback.

a couple people have said the color and the shape and i have to agree with that, and someone said badmotorfinger, but i think superunknown was the jam. black hole sun, spoonman, superunknown... it was start to finish solid.

I'm kind of astonished anyone admits to liking the songs black hole sun and spoonman...those songs make Audioslave sound good.

a couple people have said the color and the shape and i have to agree with that, and someone said badmotorfinger, but i think superunknown was the jam. black hole sun, spoonman, superunknown... it was start to finish solid.

I'm kind of astonished anyone admits to liking the songs black hole sun and spoonman...those songs make Audioslave sound good.

I really liked both those songs back in the day, not sure about now as I've not heard either since I tossed out my cassette copy of that album.

all my friends fucking loved that shit when it was big...I hated the song then, hated Soundgarden and Chris Cornell's voice...anytime it would come on my friends would crank that shit up so fucking loud just to piss me off...so many stupid little kid fights over that damn song that summer

What I always loved about Nirvana was their b-sides. Most bands of that era just put out studio albums, but Nirvana had a lot of output that never went on commerically released albums. I have their singles collection, which has most of my fave songs by them. Even In His Youth, Curmudgeon, Endless Nameless, etc. I was so glad when most of those didn't show up on the box set.