NHL Discussion

Youll never hear me complain about refs, but holy fucking shit did the Rangers get fucked tonight. Stralman gets hooked IN FRONT OF THE REF and the Caps score a goal 5 seconds later. Asham (I hate the guy, but hes actually innocent) gets a charging penalty when hes gliding and Caps score on the PP. So many bullshit calls/no calls. Then the goal that was totally in, but waved off. So frustrating. I felt like I was watching a fucking Lakers game. With the Caps being the Lakers.

So who watched the Ottawa - Montreal game last night? I thought that was the best game of the playoffs so far. 

Rooting for the sens big time in this after all of this silliness. 

The Gryba hit was north/south, elbow down, and the puck right there. I still cannot grasp how that is a penalty, or how a player is supposed to avoid that contact partial head contact (after the principal contact) in the split second that the play occurs in.

Then Therrien whining about the timeout? Tough shit buddy, its his right to take a timeout. Classless is everything the Habs did in that game after they were already getting destroyed. MaClean is not only protecting his players but ensuring he doesnt give the Habs any momentum for the rest of the series with that timeout. 

if it was 6-1 and the game was ending on a PP and he put 5 forwards on the ice, that would be classless. Anything else is fair game.