NHL Discussion

Glad the series is over for you; Pens in 7, though. If this game showed me anything it's that the pens remembered how to play with passion and play some defense. This series has had soo many bounces go Boston's way; so many deflections and posts. If Rask is a human being (truly not sure at this point) the rest of the series, the Pens have a chance.

I only hope they didn't use all they had left in that one.

the PK last night was insane.  not that the powerplay was an issue for either team, but the dominance was just crazy on the pens side last night. 

I dont care what anyone says, Jagr is one of the greatest forwards of all time, and he showed it last night.  if the Bruins win and go to the Cup Finals i'll be rooting for them most likely... I'd love to see Jagr win one more cup.  I hate how penguins fans boo him on ice.  he's the 2nd greatest player in franchise history. 

I think Keith's suspension is warranted. Luck he only got a game. Hawks might not be so lucky tonight.

hopefully the hawks can pull this one out.  if they lose tonight it's because i shaved my beard. 

also how come i can't see any big boobs behind the benches.  am i watching at the wrong times? 

Damn. Looks like Campbell broke his leg blocking that shot last night. Which I guess makes watching him try to kill that penalty for another minute pretty impressive.

But a bummer to lose him for the season. Solid on the penalty.

yeah, impressive it was, but it would have looked really bad had the pens scored on it.  he really should have gotten off the ice.. but I guess if its broken, how much worse could it get?

also, gotta lose the round before the rumors REALLY start flying... but after MAF not starting last night for Vokoun, theres already rumors of him getting an amnesty buyout (dont know why, he has a year left), letang being traded, malkin going to russia, blahblahblah

Blahblahblah indeed. General overreactions.