NHL Discussion

I hope so! I'm planning a trip to CA and need to figure out how and where to watch the Bruins opener. 

Ian, you ever been to the Little Bar in LA? Supposedly a Bruins bar. 

I havn't but there is a Boston bar in Hermosa Beach called Fat Face Finners Fishshack. Its overlooks the prominade and is steps from the beach. Fun fact, most of the Kings live in Hermosa Beach.

If you make it out here lemme know, ill come grab a beer and watch my 2nd fav team in the NHL with yah.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Proteau ‏@Proteautype
For what it's worth, I heard from a veteran hockey executive today who thinks the NHL's next expansion will put teams in Seattle...& Vegas.

Vegas?! I mean, it would be tempting to go out for a weekend trip if the Rangers played there on a Friday or Saturday, and I'm sure CA teams would travel, but Vegas doesn't seem like a hockey city... at all.

Adam Proteau ‏@Proteautype

For what it's worth, I heard from a veteran hockey executive today who thinks the NHL's next expansion will put teams in Seattle...& Vegas.

Vegas?! I mean, it would be tempting to go out for a weekend trip if the Rangers played there on a Friday or Saturday, and I'm sure CA teams would travel, but Vegas doesn't seem like a hockey city... at all.

i have a lot of friends in vegas who love hockey, you gotta remember that similar to LA Vegas ends up w/ a lot of people living there from all over. im pretty sure the Wranglers in the ECHL do quite well.

The Rangers are playing the Kings at MGM for this years Frozen Fury that the Kings usually play 2 games against the AVs during the preseason.