NHL Discussion

Seguin is a winger. 

I think it was good for Dallas to get some young guys in there but fuck Eriksson I think is going to destroy this year having Bergeron feeding him the puck all day. I like Eriksson a lot, I'm glad he's coming to the east and a big hockey city where people will finally get to see him play.

The Nolan hit was comparable to the Abdelkader hit that he got suspended on against the Ducks in the playoffs trajectory wise. Both hits had the guy driving upwards and leaving their feet after the hit was placed. Maybe a little blind but anytime a useless player like Nolan is on the ice you need to be aware. He's looking to hurt. PHX probably could do more damage by just giving him the puck and having him do nothing with it. 

Preseason hockey means nothing for regular season success. Sabres are 3-0 in the preseason right now, and I don't think they'll make the playoffs this year. Although it'd be nice if they did. I have a different job this year so I'll be able to watch every game and go to a bunch more. So i'm pretty excited for this season regardless.

Subban got lit up for 8 goals tonight. At one point he was 10/18 .556 SV%. Yikes.

"In the final five minutes of Boston's 8-2 loss to the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday night at TD Garden, some of the 16,839 in attendance began to chant: "We want Tuukka."

Bunch of assholes in Boston. What is he 19, and this was his first full game in the NHL? 

"In the final five minutes of Boston's 8-2 loss to the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday night at TD Garden, some of the 16,839 in attendance began to chant: "We want Tuukka."

Bunch of assholes in Boston. What is he 19, and this was his first full game in the NHL? 

lmao that would be traumatizing. 

what's with all of these fans taking these games so seriously 

The preseason is for "fans" who don't want to pay for regular season games but think they count just as much. You know, that guy who's yelling shoot the puck when it's crossing the red line.

Fuck your lucky... for those wonderful Ducks fans that pay to sit down low, they yell shoot the second their team gets the puck... it doesn't matter where they are on the ice.