NHL Discussion

Ill be at the game against Pitt. That Zucc-Step-Kreider line is so fucking fun to watch. My boy Hags putting in 2 tonight as well! Went to Modells last night, saw they had Hagelin shirts and immediately took one to the register. Been trying to get one for years now. I think Callahan comes back early for the Pitt game to be honest (which I will be at). Great to see things rolling again for this team!

That's the thing, who needs a goalie? Edmonton, Calgary, Dallas maybe? Everyone else is set, he's gonna end up in one of those places anyways during free agency. He may as well help us out.

The Islanders need a goalie pretty badly. Nabby is old, Poulin is shaky (but he did have a REALLY impressive game on Saturday against the Bruins). Throw a goalie in net who can steal a few games for them and another solid D-man and they're looking great. Out of the 9 losses (6 regular, 3 OT) they've got, 7 of them have been one goal losses.

But yeah, in short they need a goalie. 

I'm new to the forums and figured I'd sort of introduce myself sort of. Hey, I'm a huge Avs & Islanders fan. Been an Islanders fan since birth (it's been hard but it's getting so much better) and grew up an Avs fan when I started watching Peter Forsberg dominate as a young impressionable 7 year old. Been playing hockey for 15 years also. Looking forward to interacting with/sharing my thoughts with everyone and whatnot.