NHL Discussion

Horrible night of hockey for me. Rangers win & Avs lose. 

Varly was a little off, but can't expect him to be 100% on every game he starts. Outside of that and a pretty sloppy first half, the Avs picked it up and made it really interesting after the Preds made it 4-2. Hell of a game by Matt Duchene too. They'll pick up the pieces on Friday and hopefully piece together a bounce back win. 

Im not going to count BK hipsters as hockey fans......

Outside of the BK hipsters there will be a lot of people coming from LI given that they're going to be a much better team than they've been the last handful (more than a handful) of years. Right now is the middle awkward almost there period of the rebuild. Garth's still got some moves up his sleeve and they've still got plenty of young guys to bring up (Strome, Poulock, Reinhart, etc.) It's gonna be fun and people will be there because of that  B)

That's the most frustrating game I've ever watched. How did Detroit lose that. The second period looked like Detroit vs Dallas' AHL team. SO infuriating. 

Benn is the man though, love watching that guy play. 

I'm going to pretend you didn't call them an AHL team hahaha

Great freaking game. I love the fight in this team. They got some kids who can play and the team really seems to be coming together!

ALSO! My god those goals from Benn and Datsyuk.