else

document.write('+':6iv0dwoe]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I still can't believe the Bruins traded us Brad Boyes for Dennis Wideman a year and a half ago.

Bruins seem to have some decent, young forwards. They probably needed defense in their system and Wideman is a very good defenseman.

I agree that Wideman is a good defenseman. But I thought at the time that Boyes was more of a known skater with a known future than some of their other prospects. I thought he showed the Blues that right when we got him and he definitely showed us last year and so far this year.

At the same time though, San Jose and Toronto dumped him pretty early too. I'm sure there is a reason why and I'm just a little curious as to why. 40 goal scorers don't grow on trees anymore.

Once again the Blues are starting out like shit, but our 6' 7" rookie goalie is going to be playing the second and third periods. They just said he is the tallest goalie to play in an NHL game.

I'd say he did pretty well.

Definitely can't complain. The two goals he gave up were because of horrible turnovers right in front of him. It was kind of weird watching a goalie that big play. It looked like he could move side to side with absolutely no effort, but it seemed to take him more time to get up and down than a smaller goalie.

I can complain about Sarah Palin though. If she wasn't there dropping the puck last night, the carpet would not have been on the ice and Manny Legacy wouldn't have slipped on it and he wouldn't have the hip flexor. Bitch.

Wow, haha, what a douche.

Yeah, fucking retarded. I guess that shows you that where ever she is at, bad shit happens.

But...trying to stay positive, if Manny does miss a few games and since Chris Mason is on the IR right now too, this could really prove to be a positive for Ben Bishop. They've been praising him about his play at the University of Maine and his play in the AHL at the end of last season. This could be his chance to stay up here for the season and we could trade one of our other goalies in a package for possibly for a puck moving defenseman. I know that is a huge long shot, but you never know.

That's hockey...good, solid open ice hit. Sutter should have kept his head up and probably should have seen Weight in the vicinity.

I totally agree with Carolina's GM. The NHL, after watching that hit and many like it, is not concerned with hits to the head. Doug Weight took advantage of someone with their head down and buried his shoulder in to the guy's head. That kind of hitting is simply dangerous and can only result in injury. At some point its going to result in a major injury. The dude was knocked unconscious. At some point somebody is going to get knocked out and hit their head a lot harder. Imagine if they get their helmet knocked off too.

That hit is clean in the current NHL but I don't necessarily agree it should be.

Before you say you agree or disagree read this: http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/bob_mckenzie/?id=253894