NHL Discussion

Loving my picks so far

flyers, kings, yotes right on schedule

pens and caps looking about to take over and win in 5

Sharks fucking me over like I was afraid of, Nash putting up a good fight, but hawks with a good win

buffablow/Boston looking like 7. But if sabres are to win, well- when is vanek back?

With or without Vanek, this shit is gonna go 7 I think. Of course, if the B's go up 3-1, then anything can happen for sure.

Looks like Luongo's nut was cracked pretty quickly.

I'm a Blackhawks season ticket holder, and I have to say that Nashville/Chicago is thus far the most boring series of the playoffs. Nashville is playing some of the most dreadfully boring hockey. It makes me jealous watching LA and Vancouver trade chances like that. The key to the series for the Hawks will be to get early goals and force Nashville to open things up. If it comes down to trading chances, this series is over in 5. Nashville does NOT have the firepower.

SJ is fucked. Seriously, they should just fold the franchise at this point if they can't get past the second round after winning the conference for like 3 straight years.

The Flyers victory is kind of bitter sweet... word is that Gagne broke his foot and Carter may be out as well after getting hit with a shot from Pronger.

Good to see Briere FINALLY wake up and do something. Who knows, maybe Hartnell will start playing soon too, hahaha.

Daniel Carcillo can't carry the team alone!!!!