NHL Discussion

agreed re: the one on the right

i am upset they ruined one perfectly good shirt. indifferent that they ruined one worthless shirt.

I'm torn on stuff like this, I want the NHL popular so its not so hard in the US to get NHL highlights. I'm torn because I know I'll be annoyed when I hear/see people there for the "wrong" reasons, i.e. not the hockey.

i just have a thing against carolina because of the slogan they took on during the cup run: redneck hockey.

but i am on the same page as you, as long as they love the game, they can root for as many teams as they want. it would just hard to claim victory if one of your 15 favorite teams wins the cup one year.

i just have a thing against carolina because of the slogan they took on during the cup run: redneck hockey.

but i am on the same page as you, as long as they love the game, they can root for as many teams as they want. it would just hard to claim victory if one of your 15 favorite teams wins the cup one year.

Oh no, screw that at the very most you can cheer for one team per conference. I just mean its obvious the pictured folk aren't all too serious hockey fans. Its that kind of fan that I want to see but I also don't want to see.

i root for several western teams, but obviously only 1 east. i like phoenix because of Carcy, columbus because they're semi-local, the ducks cause they have good fights and parros, and hawks because i want to see the wings loose. used to root for the preds for that reason, but they now suck ass and lost horti and all their other entertaining guys.