NHL Discussion

Oh wow, looks like the Flyers are going to have to learn how to play real hockey fast and not rely on "Score a bunch of goals and hope they don't catch up"

it was one game.

I still like the Flyers in this series, in the East, and in the finals but I'm proud that the Devils showed a ton of character in game 2.

Hope Kovalchuk takes his time coming back.

I think the conference finals are gonna be LA/PHX and NY/PHI. I'm skeptical about the west though, as nashville and st. louis were both really good in the first round. I feel like one of them are going to turn things around and advance.

Then probably LA/PHI in the finals. No idea who would win that, but it'd be an awesome series.

Don't like that the Rangers won, but that was still amazing.

Ryan McDonagh finished with 53:21 TOI

(on the flipside, Stu Bickel had 3:24 TOI.. his ass must have gotten pretty sore)

95 shots on goal, and what seemed like another 95 blocked shots.

I on the other hand LOVE that the Rangers won! Thank you Gaborik for showing up when we needed you most! That game was amazing and an absolute goal tending clinic by both Holtby and Lundqvist!

I don't want Rangers to win, but a Philly/NYR series should be a lot of fun. I also don't want Philly to win. Most of all, I don't want the Devils to win. And I don't really want WAS to win, but wouldn't mind seeing Ovechkin get a cup, and Holtby has been a lot of fun to watch. So... go Washington?

In the West, I just don't have interest in St. Louis, Nashville, or Pheonix, so Go Kings! Young team, fun to watch.

are the kings real?
this is the team everyone expected all season even before the Carter trade. they got their shit together at the perfect time.

definitely. I have no clue why I'm so pleased to see them playing this well. guess it's cool to see an 8 seed only lose one game and win seven.

is anyone else not as into this round as the first round? most of these games are boring to me except LA/STL. well, and the triple OT game. that's about it. bring on the conference finals!