NHL Discussion

Man this NY/NJ series is boring

Was this sarcasm? Maybe it's splitting my time between NJ and NYC that has me feeling so amped on this series but man the energy is in the air. Devils played a hard one last night and Tortarella can kiss my ass after that bullshit sucker punch on Brodeur.

Can't wait for game 5 tomorrow. Let's go Devils.

Love seeing the rangers fall apart. Lundqvist looked like a bag of shit last night. Love seeing Peter DeBoer leading the Devils, he was the Kitchener Rangers coach as I was growing up there.

LA looks unbeatable at this point but I couldn't give less of a shit about anyone left really. I'd love to see them blow it just because at this point.

Love seeing the rangers fall apart. Lundqvist looked like a bag of shit last night. Love seeing Peter DeBoer leading the Devils, he was the Kitchener Rangers coach as I was growing up there.

LA looks unbeatable at this point but I couldn't give less of a shit about anyone left really. I'd love to see them blow it just because at this point.

I would love to see the neighbours north of us (in Orange County) riot because 3 of their teams couldn't produce a championship this year.

Look's like we'll be playing the Devils, which makes me a lil more nervous than the Rags but i'm still confidant our boys will get it done.

I would love to see the neighbours north of us (in Orange County) riot because 3 of their teams couldn't produce a championship this year.

I don't like you very much.

[image]