NHL Discussion

I hope Brodeur gets another and then announces he's sticking around another year to go for the repeat. Ha ha. Love Marty.

I'm pushing you Matt. I will say this - the Rangers outplayed the Devils for the last half of the game by a long shot. Some of the saves Brodeur made were incredible. Compounding it with his age and it becomes even more so.

Looking forward to a good Finals. Kings are playing very well right now - I know it. I love to stoke sports talk up.

I think the Kings are going to take it but I still just want to see the upset.

What's the upset? The Devils were a higher seed with a better record in the best 2012 division. So I'm not seeing why people are putting the Kings ahead.

I need to check the Vegas odds.

So by your logic, the Rangers should have beat the Devils. The regular season doesn't seem to matter all here in 2012. Kings have a better record in the Play Offs, they've only lost 2 games. Kings in 5.

Devils haven't faced anyone like the Kings yet. Panthers? No. Philly? No. (Bryz is no Quick) Rangers? No.

Kings will run around you offensively and if they, for whatever reason, can't find it, they still have Quick back there. Not to mention their PK will ruin you if you're not paying attention. They're playing some of the best 2-way hockey I've seen in a while.

Needless to say, I think this could be a fun series now that the Devils aren't the trap team they once were.

No one expected either of these teams to be here except maybe their respective fan bases. I revel in the underdogs making up the finals. We can talk after Game 1 and beyond. It's been a fun playoffs already and I expect with LA and NYC, the two biggest media markets, being here that there will be more buzz and coverage than usual.

Had a great time listening to sports radio today. I think there should be an extra police presence on all area bridges to watch for jumpers.

Check this out. It looks like Tim is done for the upcoming year.

Tim Thomas shared a link.

about an hour ago

From the earliest age I can remember, I've wanted to be a hockey player. I've been blessed in my life to not only be able to live that dream, but to achieve more than I ever thought possible.

The singleminded focus that is necessary to accomplish a dream of this magnitude entails (by necessity) sacrifice in other areas and relationships in life.

At the age of 38, I believe it is time to put my time and energies into those areas and relationships that I have neglected. That is why at this time I feel the most important thing I can do in my life is to reconnect with the three F's.

Friends, Family, and Faith.

This is what I plan on doing over the course of the next year.

On top of this, I will continue to train using the ARP/POV system www.ultrafitevosport.com and work with G-Form www.g-form.com in the development of protective equipment.

What does this portend for the future?

We'll see….God's will be done.

TT

This forum is back just in time for me to lament the state of my Devils. I'll instead focus on praising Mr. Quick. He's minding a solid net to say the least. Devils could have easily won either of these games but they didn't and now they need to take 2 of 3 in LA. Tall order.

Excellent couple of games but I won't be happy if the Devils don't pick up a couple games and get back into it.

This forum is back just in time for me to lament the state of my Devils. I'll instead focus on praising Mr. Quick. He's minding a solid net to say the least. Devils could have easily won either of these games but they didn't and now they need to take 2 of 3 in LA. Tall order.

Excellent couple of games but I won't be happy if the Devils don't pick up a couple games and get back into it.

I agree man this could easily be 2-0 Devils right now. I'm going to the game in LA tomorrow and I expect another war. I hope we come out on top again.