Has anyone seen The Revival Tour yet?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the Philly show. I honest to goodness think this is one of the best shows I've been to all year. Fucking amazing. And Dave Hause from the Loved Ones totally came out and did a song with Chuck. I took a shit load of photos. I have tons of editing to do.

looooooved the show!!!!!!!! chuck breaking the string during bloody shells was hilarious. i dont know if it's just me, but i think tim barry stole the show

You guys are making it seem like it's 100000% worth it to drive 7 hours tomorrow, sleep at someone I don't know's house, drink a lot, wake up hung over sunday, drink maybe with Flood, enjoy the concert, then either waste time until I'm sober and drive 7 more hours back home at night, or sleep at someone I don't know's house without my friend there this time, and drive 7 hours in the morning on Monday.

Actually, even if the concert sucked, that weekend's not terrible.

So can anyone give us some merch prices for this? I wanna know how much money to take.

all CDs and LPs are 10 bucks i believe (they have bristle ridge and the new tim barry there as well), there's a revival tour "special" that includes a tour shirt and CD (same as the LP that's up for order here) for $20, a tour poster that's $6, and most of the chuck 7"s (split with the loved ones, ole diesel, snapshot, i think i saw the muff potter split there as well) for $5. shirts are all 12 bucks.

i spent a good 60+ (got the loved ones split, tour poster/shirt/cd, all the tim barry LPs and the munford 7")

You guys are making it seem like it's 100000% worth it to drive 7 hours tomorrow, sleep at someone I don't know's house, drink a lot, wake up hung over sunday, drink maybe with Flood, enjoy the concert, then either waste time until I'm sober and drive 7 more hours back home at night, or sleep at someone I don't know's house without my friend there this time, and drive 7 hours in the morning on Monday.

Actually, even if the concert sucked, that weekend's not terrible.

DOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Guest genericinsight
So can anyone give us some merch prices for this? I wanna know how much money to take.

going to the NJ show tonight, I will look for ya

Dude, you going Monday too or not?

siiiiiiigh. so, I really wanted to hit this up in Detroit, but my grandfather just passed away and a bunch of shit is going down and I can't. :( x 1000.

I'm super fucking bummed out about this. But if someone could grab me a Chuck/Loved Ones split, I'd love you forever. Forever ever. Forever ever ever.

siiiiiiigh. so, I really wanted to hit this up in Detroit, but my grandfather just passed away and a bunch of shit is going down and I can't. :( x 1000.

I'm super fucking bummed out about this. But if someone could grab me a Chuck/Loved Ones split, I'd love you forever. Forever ever. Forever ever ever.

Sorry for your loss. I'll be going to the show, I can pick you up a copy.

Guest genericinsight
Weeee photos from the Philly show. I took a shit load. I only have a tiny bit edited. I am in no way a professional. I just like to bring my camera when I can. These are just a couple of my favorites.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

NICE!

Did you happen to see any drunken French Canadian dudes there? My friend who goes to school in Philly just called me and told me about the show last night, she said she became friendly with a bunch of French Canadian guys and I guess they were sharing their alcohol with folks at the show.

Last night in Asbury was definitely an amazing show. Dave Hause played with Chuck, then shortly after Pete from the Souls came out and did True Believers with everyone yelling along, and not quite playing. Frank Turner was a great drunk dancing machine, and he was really good too. Bowling with Chuck and the rest of the guys....ridiculous.

Last night in Asbury was definitely an amazing show. Dave Hause played with Chuck, then shortly after Pete from the Souls came out and did True Believers with everyone yelling along, and not quite playing. Frank Turner was a great drunk dancing machine, and he was really good too. Bowling with Chuck and the rest of the guys....ridiculous.

Holy shit. You guys are all talking about all of these sweet "special guests" and different situations that would only happen in other cities. I know this show is gonna be good, but I just picture the Pittsburgh show being a regular, run of the mill stereotype of what they want this to be.

Not complaining, but I'd love to see Dave pop up. Or Pete, or Chris from Larry Arms, or anything.

Bummer.