Test Pressing Winners extravaganza holy shit batma

Guest admin1338560633

We realize that we have been doing some major slacking on test pressing contests, so we turned down the suck and picked a shit load of winners. Please take a look down the list. Maybe you will see your name. If not, dont' fret. We have so many test pressing contests going on, you will one day win. At least I hope you will. Take a look at the updated test pressings page.

Andrew Short - THE VETERANS “S/T” LP

John Dunn - THE DOPAMINES “S/T” LP

Kyle Anderson - YOUNG LIVERS/ ARMY OF PONCH “Live At The Atlantic: Volume One” 7″

Chris Hubbarde - HONOR SYSTEM “Single File” LP

John Schroeder - CHRIS CLAVIN “The Roads Lead Everywhere” LP

Jona Gunn - BLACK LUNGS “S/T” 7″

Joey Regets - SLEEPERCAR “S/T” 7″

R.J. Crowder-Schaefer - CITY AND COLOUR “Sleeping Sickness” 7″

Lonnie Berg - MISCHIEF BREW/ JOE JACK TALCUM “Photographs” split LP grey vinyl

Frederick Guerrero - KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND “Diggin” 7″

Branden Shields - OFF WITH THEIR HEADS “From the Bottom” LP

Chason Huggins - NINJA GUN “Restless Rubes” LP

Mr. Joseph Smiley Jr - MOSE GIGANTICUS “Commander” 7″

Holy shit, I'm the person who won the Single File test press! I can't believe this - I've never won any sort of contest before (except for a gift card to a shitty restaurant once, but that's neither here nor there).

I actually signed up for this site just so that I could order the Broken Van and Single File LPs (though I was too late with Broken Van and ended up getting it from Asian Man).

Thanks so much! I sympathize with you folks who would've liked the Honor System test press as well - I've found that those of us who love Single File often seem to have a really strong emotional connection with the album that somehow extends beyond the songs themselves. So rest assured that this isn't wasted on me, because Single File is one of my most cherished albums of all time.

Holy shit, I'm the person who won the Single File test press! I can't believe this - I've never won any sort of contest before (except for a gift card to a shitty restaurant once, but that's neither here nor there).

I actually signed up for this site just so that I could order the Broken Van and Single File LPs (though I was too late with Broken Van and ended up getting it from Asian Man).

Thanks so much! I sympathize with you folks who would've liked the Honor System test press as well - I've found that those of us who love Single File often seem to have a really strong emotional connection with the album that somehow extends beyond the songs themselves. So rest assured that this isn't wasted on me, because Single File is one of my most cherished albums of all time.

congrats dude!