Things I Hate

Another one... my super-daigo, straight from Italy neighbors that suck at life. I'm pretty sure the dad doesn't work, but rather hangs out with no shirt on ever. Neither parent can be helped to watch their pre-K kids run around in the front yard. Then their asshole little kid calls my dog a bad dog, because he stands there barking at my dog, then runs away and gets scared when she chases him, wanting to play. Then the shirtless dad has the nerve to yell at me. Are you fucking kidding me? Next time I'll train my dog to eat your shithead little fuck of a kid. I don't care if he's four. After I train my dog to bite your kid, I'm going to run over there and boot him in the face because I know you'll be inside sleeping at 2pm rather than being a functional member of society or keeping an eye on your kid.

My dog has never bitten anything, including stray cats and ferrets and bugs it finds. She literally wags her tail and tries to play with every living thing she sees. If you're going to tell me I need to control my dog, I'm going to have it shit on your lawn whenever possible. I hope your house burns down.

why so full of hate? WWJD?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bands that are always telling the crowd to 'move up,' or 'move around'

this bugs me to no end, people paid for their ticket, they can do whatever the hell they want

people that wear the t shirt they just bought at the merch table during the concert

not being able to fall asleep when i need to be up early

when you accidentally throw something important away, and realize it like 2 days later, then have to go digging through the trash to hopefully find it.

when you have a wedgie in a public place, but you CAN NOT pick it because you'd look like a disgusting weirdo for picking your butt.

when somebody has bad breath and insists on telling you a secret.

people that wear the t shirt they just bought at the merch table during the concert

ARGH! I don't get these people. You were wearing a shirt when you came in were you not? And I get that you like the band, you are after all at their concert. If you don't want to hold it, just buy it at the end of the show. I get kind of bothered at people wearing any shirt of the band that's playing, but am unable to explain why. Maybe I need to let that go.

ARGH! I don't get these people. You were wearing a shirt when you came in were you not? And I get that you like the band, you are after all at their concert. If you don't want to hold it, just buy it at the end of the show. I get kind of bothered at people wearing any shirt of the band that's playing, but am unable to explain why. Maybe I need to let that go.

If the person's 14 of 15 it's ok but if you're pushin 30 it just comes off as sad.

friends of friends who come to your party, drink all the booze, and then leave when said booze is gone.

or

friends of friends who come to your party, drink all the booze, and start acting like a complete twat, and don't leave when they should.

people who turn up at your party, put their 8 cans in the fridge, drink 4 of them and take the other 4 home when they leave.

no never let it go, they must learn. personally i just walk to my car in between bands or during if they suck

when you need to be at work or school or something at, let's say, 9:00 and you wake up at 8:37. so you have JUST enough time to hurry your ass up and get there, but you know your whole morning (and probably your whole day) is going to suck it hardcore, so you think "maybe i'll just take the day off today" but you decide to go in to work or school anyway. then, obviously, when you get there, it's the SLOWEST day ever and you're like "wow i totally could have skipped today"

when you go to a concert and the band has technical problems in the middle of their set like amps going out, or microphones not working, and you just have to stand there for like 10 minutes while they try to figure it out and totally kill the vibe.

Maybe I should explain. In Massachusetts several years ago, the state changed the license plates from a white plate with green letters/numbers to a white plate with red letters/numbers. However, if you had one with green letters and numbers (aka a green plate) you were allowed to keep it on your car. At the same time, the state made it mandatory for folks with the new plates to have them on the front and back of their car, while green plates are grandfathered and only have to be on the back. These people with the green plates are usually old and drive beat up cars and being behind them on the road or in traffic is awful. They drive incredibly slow, straddle the lines and never drive in one lane. Imagine an entire group of people who leave their blinker on even though they're not turning. Green plates are insufferable and are completely oblivious to the rules of the road. In Massachussets, if you're driving behind a car and it is frustrating the hell out of you, odds are its a green plate.

the car i drove the most had green plates, i drive anything but incredibly slow.

You probably drive like an asshole then, which is another fine quality of green plates.

eybrow rings

-People that have the oppertunity to pass you for like a half hour, but instead will consistently

flash their brights at you, wanting you to move over. fuck off go around me

eybrow rings

-People that have the oppertunity to pass you for like a half hour, but instead will consistently

Being one of the few people who actually drives by the speed limits, I get that ALL THE TIME. I don't mind it, though I never understood people passing me when I'm going the speed limit. It's not like I'm going 30 down the highway. How much of a hurry can one possibly be in?

eybrow rings

Being one of the few people who actually drives by the speed limits, I get that ALL THE TIME. I don't mind it, though I never understood people passing me when I'm going the speed limit. It's not like I'm going 30 down the highway. How much of a hurry can one possibly be in?

I will go 5-10 over but thats it. i have no problem being an asshole right back to a person who can just pass me

but would rather sit behind me, ride my ass and flash their brights.. well il just start going slower and break check them a few times ha ha

I will go 5-10 over but thats it. i have no problem being an asshole right back to a person who can just pass me

but would rather sit behind me, ride my ass and flash their brights.. well il just start going slower and break check them a few times ha ha

i do the same thing