Official Simpsons Quote Thread

mattramone

Stealing! STEALING! How COULD you?! Didn't you ever listen to that guy who gives those sermons at church, Captain What's-his-name?! We live in a society of laws. Why do you THINK I took you to all those "Police Academy" movies, for FUN!?! Well I didn't hear anybody laughing, DID YOU!?! Except at that guy that made sound effects! WHIRRR BEEP BOOP WAH HONK HONK! Hahahahahaha..... Where was I? Oh, yeah, stay outta my booze!

i will keep this thread on page one for a loooong time....

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?

Homer: Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

Dr. Nick: "Now, if something should go wrong, let's not get the law involved. One hand washes the other. Hey, that reminds me." (proceeds to wash hands)

Dr. Nick: "The knee bone's connected to the...something. The something's connected to the...red thing. The red thing's connected to my...wrist watch. Uh oh."