NOFX - Liberal Animation Repress

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the stuff you can expect to see repressed and on color sooner than later. I'm not 100% but I m thinking maybe 1-2 a month depending on how busy the plants are and how busy our production peeps are with new releases, Hellcat stuff, and Anti stuff

Nofx – S and M Airlines

Nofx – Ribbed

Nofx – White Trash...

Nofx – Heavy Petting Zoo

Bad Religion – Suffer

Bad Religion – No Control

Bad Religion – How Could Hell...

Bad Religion – Against the Grain

Bad Religion – Generator

Anything not on this list (like Refused and Descendents and everything else you might want to see) will more than likely be in early 2009, but it's all up in the air at this point

How could Nofx - Punk In Drublic not be on this list! i mean still a bunch of my money will be going to buying these records, but i need PID!

This is the stuff you can expect to see repressed and on color sooner than later. I'm not 100% but I m thinking maybe 1-2 a month depending on how busy the plants are and how busy our production peeps are with new releases, Hellcat stuff, and Anti stuff

Nofx – S and M Airlines

Nofx – Ribbed

Nofx – White Trash...

Nofx – Heavy Petting Zoo

Bad Religion – Suffer

Bad Religion – No Control

Bad Religion – How Could Hell...

Bad Religion – Against the Grain

Bad Religion – Generator

Anything not on this list (like Refused and Descendents and everything else you might want to see) will more than likely be in early 2009, but it's all up in the air at this point

How could Nofx - Punk In Drublic not be on this list! i mean still a bunch of my money will be going to buying these records, but i need PID!

QFT

this thread make me feel ashame which i ever said 'epitaph doesn't mind record collector mind'.

please forward ths apologize to all at epitaph records,xfedupx....

It's awesome that they're doing this, but I don't think they're doing it for record collectors. It's pretty obvious they're just cashing in on the vinyl craze.

I can't complain though because a Refused 2xlp reissue, some Bad Religion, and Everything Sucks all seem good to me.

Hopefully these represses actually work.

I recently picked up the repress of So Long and Thanks for all the Shoes and the record skipped very badly on multiple songs. At first I thought that it was just a bad copy, but then I started hearing other people complaining about the same problem.

Do they got a deaf guy listening to the test pressings over there?

Hopefully these represses actually work.

I recently picked up the repress of So Long and Thanks for all the Shoes and the record skipped very badly on multiple songs. At first I thought that it was just a bad copy, but then I started hearing other people complaining about the same problem.

Do they got a deaf guy listening to the test pressings over there?

repress?

Im assuming that they repressed it.

Like a month or so ago sealed copies were all over ebay. Interpunk was selling the LP brand new. They were also selling the Rancid S/T from 2000 as well as 'and out come the wolves'.

All were on black vinyl.

I hope that when they repress white trash and heavy petting zoo that they press them in color. That way you can distinguish them from the original pressings.

I would also like to see:

1208-Feedback is Payback or Turn of the Screw

Matchbook Romance-Stories and Alibis or Voices

The Matches-E Von Dahl or Decomposer

Also, I had no idea that Epitaph Europe released Deja Entendu and Sugarcult's Start Static. Does that mean that could potentially release both of those? I'd love Start Static.

this thread make me feel ashame which i ever said 'epitaph doesn't mind record collector mind'.

please forward ths apologize to all at epitaph records,xfedupx....

It's awesome that they're doing this, but I don't think they're doing it for record collectors. It's pretty obvious they're just cashing in on the vinyl craze.

I can't complain though because a Refused 2xlp reissue, some Bad Religion, and Everything Sucks all seem good to me.

Yes and no. I mean, obviously if there was no money to be made, there would be no point to do a repress, but at the same time, there are actually record collectors that work here now, so we're bringing that to the table when it was never there or even thought of before

And I'm not sure why I didn't put it down, but Punk In Drublic is on a list, for some reason it wasn't on the one I copied and pasted

good news! This could get expensive, but I'm not looking to drop serious amounts on all colors, one of each is fine with me

thank god cause first pressings on ebay are way to much!