NOFX - Liberal Animation Repress

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look great! You work for Epitaph right? Thanks for the heads up, glad to see some amazing records getting the colored vinyl treatment!

Yeah man! Hey do you have a master pic of your Bad Religion collection? We need to talk soon about something in the works

I dont have an updated master pic, and the next one Ill be able to take is when im home for x-mas. Most of my record collection is in Boston at my dad's place. I've got pics as of about last January, will be picking up one of the nofx represses, but for sure need EVERY variant of BR if they are getting pressed... im so stoked... like... giddy as a kid knowing that records are getting repressed like this. haha

This is the stuff you can expect to see repressed and on color sooner than later. I'm not 100% but I m thinking maybe 1-2 a month depending on how busy the plants are and how busy our production peeps are with new releases, Hellcat stuff, and Anti stuff

Nofx – S and M Airlines

Nofx – Ribbed

Nofx – White Trash...

Nofx – Heavy Petting Zoo

Bad Religion – Suffer

Bad Religion – No Control

Bad Religion – How Could Hell...

Bad Religion – Against the Grain

Bad Religion – Generator

Anything not on this list (like Refused and Descendents and everything else you might want to see) will more than likely be in early 2009, but it's all up in the air at this point

This is the stuff you can expect to see repressed and on color sooner than later. I'm not 100% but I m thinking maybe 1-2 a month depending on how busy the plants are and how busy our production peeps are with new releases, Hellcat stuff, and Anti stuff

Nofx – S and M Airlines

Nofx – Ribbed

Nofx – White Trash...

Nofx – Heavy Petting Zoo

Bad Religion – Suffer

Bad Religion – No Control

Bad Religion – How Could Hell...

Bad Religion – Against the Grain

Bad Religion – Generator

Anything not on this list (like Refused and Descendents and everything else you might want to see) will more than likely be in early 2009, but it's all up in the air at this point

Didn't Shape of Punk to Come just get repressed? Third pressing? Nifty.

Commit this to Memory - I'm not 100% on that. I know it's on the list to be done, just not sure where/when

Refused - yes and it's almost sold out. This next repress would be on colored. Also, I'm trying to make this into a double lp and remixed/remastered or whatever based on all the comments I read on here about that record