NOFX - Liberal Animation Repress

I would also like to see:

1208-Feedback is Payback or Turn of the Screw

Matchbook Romance-Stories and Alibis or Voices

The Matches-E Von Dahl or Decomposer

Also, I had no idea that Epitaph Europe released Deja Entendu and Sugarcult's Start Static. Does that mean that could potentially release both of those? I'd love Start Static.

yes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to see:

1208-Feedback is Payback or Turn of the Screw

Matchbook Romance-Stories and Alibis or Voices

The Matches-E Von Dahl or Decomposer

Also, I had no idea that Epitaph Europe released Deja Entendu and Sugarcult's Start Static. Does that mean that could potentially release both of those? I'd love Start Static.

yes

yes yes

very fucking stoked on this news. this particular era of bands is what got me started in terms of getting into punk so seeing these records become available somewhere outside of the ridiculous price constraints on ebay is excellent.

also, coloured, remastered 2xLP of shape of punk to come??? yes-to-the-please.

Refused - yes and it's almost sold out. This next repress would be on colored. Also, I'm trying to make this into a double lp and remixed/remastered or whatever based on all the comments I read on here about that record

YES!

YES! I knew there was a reason I didn't get this pressing so quick. Go colored remastered 2xlp!!!

I really hope they'll press some albums that havn't been released on vinyl before!

Like these:

Deviates - Time is distance

Osker - Idle will kill

Pulley - Together again for the first time

Pulley - Matters

Undeclinable - Their gratest adventures

Undeclinable - Sound city burning

add:

All millencolin, pennywise, insted, down by law, dag nasty, bouncing souls, vision, and beatsteaks to this list, as well as the other pulley records you didn't mention!

id kill for 2xLP of shape of punk to come. Audiophile edition like the Metallica reissues.

sucks, i paid 60$ for my Refused LP 3 weeks before it showed up at Interpunk. i dont usually throw that much money but its one of my all time favorites. This month, I also bought sealed copies of DontTurnAway and WhiteTrash for a 60$ + shipping.. the face to face lp was another favorite i needed to have but i wouldve waited for the 11.99 reissue of nofx if i knew.

we should be holding a thread thats keeps updating on what we hear is about to be repressed. It could be useful to those of us who are still trying to get older stuff.

• 2 weeks later...