FAT CLASSIC COLOR & DILLINGER FOUR VINYL

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my bank statement, it appears I wasn't charged until today. Maybe they weren't shipped?

i once ordered something from fat, and was kinda worried about missing out on a 'coloured' copy (lame i know blah blah) because it wasn't an instant payment so i emailed.

this was the response

Hey Brendan-

I checked to see if we got your payment and it looks like it'll clear on Aug.12th. At that time your order will be processed. Thanks.

So if you only got charged today im guessing your order didn't get processed until today...

depending on how many coloured D4's there was and how many people ordered..mabye you missed out? ;) hahaha

Why would a credit card take a week to process? I've had it happen on many orders (appearing later on my statement), but never thought anything of it.

If people in CA paid for priority and haven't received theirs yet, perhaps they weren't sent yet... (I mean fuck, I live literally across the country from Interpunk, and their Media Mail only took 2 days to get to me. Priority should be overnight!)

They had a copy of Civil War at my record store today. True story.

Black copies have been around already for a little while, haven't they?

Oh, I have no idea. Just saw that some dudes here were looking for pics of the album to jerk to, and noticed that none had been posted so I assumed no one had gotten the album yet.