VC/SH announce FREE Fest LP, Delicious Vinyl Colle

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

We are excited to announce the details for the FREE Fest LP, "Delicious Vinyl Collective". We are pressing 1,000 copies of an LP compilation featuring 9 of our acts that will be performing at this year's Fest. Nearly every track is unreleased (other than the Two Cow track is from III but will be on vinyl for the first time and Austin's track is on his "At War With Freak Folk" 10"). The track listing is as follows:

Side A

1. Jon Snodgrass "Fast In Last"

2. Two Cow Garage "Come Back to Shelby"

3. Ghost Buffalo "Indecision"

4. The Takers "Drift"

Side B

1. Austin Lucas "Go West (demo)"

2. Mike Hale "Wasn't That You (demo)"

3. Josh Small "Waterwings"

4. Ninja Gun "Rainbow"

5. Drag The River "I Remember Now"

I have to mention that this is not a throwaway compilation, I have been listening to this comp more than any other release and it fucking rules (yes, i am biased, but trust me, it is amazing). The records will be pressed on transparent orange vinyl housed in a silk-screened jacket featuring the artwork you see at the top (The Gator was drawn by Mr. Mitch Clem, all of it is being laid out by Geoff Allen). There will be shirts bearing the same artwork. The labels will feature other Fest/Florida inspired artwork and the records will be etched with the following match equation, "VC + The Fest = Delicious Vinyl" We will soon announce how you will be able to get a copy of this (more than likely will be by purchasing something from us at the Fest Flea Market or by purchasing something by one of our bands at the Fest).

Whatever leftover copies we have, we will put up for sale in our store for those of you not attending the Fest, but there is a chance that all 1,000 copies will be given away.

Next week, we will put the entire compilation up for streaming when we launch our Suburban Home / Fest page. On that page, we will have the dates and times that our bands are playing, Fest Only Merch, Fest-related posts, and info about the Suburban Home shotgunator. The Fest is only 2 weeks away...Holy Shit!

I'll not only pick some up but straight up bum rush rob Virgil's table of all of them for $200. Who's in?!

me...

seriously, if i can pick up a few extra i will to freely distribute to you guys if you aren't able to get one...

That's right, I'll pick up and run away with 1,000 records (don't question me).