CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

How can a cart system really do this anyway? I don't understand how it wouldn't be able to tally orders correctly. And money was already deducted from my paypal, the payment to merchnow is "completed" so they took my money already.

Uh, many places do? I know the VC store keeps track of how many are in stock, for one.

Can easily refund a paypal transaction ;)

Don't know if you read what I said wrong, but I'm just saying it makes no sense how it cannot keep track of stock. It would be useless without that feature...

And I'm not worried about the refund part, someone mentioned earlier something about getting charged once it ships, but I already was.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a similar situation when Aural Exploits was selling the Into the Wild record. People were buying multiples and then they realized they oversold. They ended up changing orders to one copy per person. Not a bad solution. They should do the same here. It'd love to hear all the posting about why people deserve more than one. For the sake of full disclosure, I ordered three at about 6pm eastern time yesterday.

Here's a novel thought to avoid overselling and honoring everyone's orders...have a better e-store system that actually reflects current stock and when it's gone, it's gone!

They'd have to buy a new system just to sell this one in demand record. This happens all the time. I've learned to deal with it. Try collecting posters and you get used to it quickly.

Might as well wish for world peace while your at it ;)

Go to the front page of MerchNow and you can access the order status via there. I just did.

My order is time-stamped at 2:10pm. Which I will assume is 3:10pm EST...if we're talking thread page, I placed mine on page 2.

yeah, that worked. but it does not for me from the equal vision store

I got a reply from them about not having received a confirmation email. I got the 'check your junk mail folder' and 'sometimes it takes a bit of time to receive that email' suggestions. But they did say that if nothing by tomorrow, to contact them...again...

But yet my order is showing in the'order status' page for MerchNow.

What a mess...Deja Entendu v2.0