CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't gotten the order confirmation email...what the hell?...

Did you use paypal? I went through paypal and closed the tab before clicking submit order back on MerchNow like a retard. But after I noticed no confirmation email I went back to Merchnow and noticed they were still in my cart. Maybe check the Order Status in Merchnow?

Normally I wouldn't care, but fuck that. If I want a copy a little bit and I then order it, that's all on you for not getting there in time to order yourself one when you desperately want one, so... uh.. fuck off.

Umm maybe we could not order any sooner think about it dude I just got home the moment I saw this i ordered.

Normally I wouldn't care, but fuck that. If I want a copy a little bit and I then order it, that's all on you for not getting there in time to order yourself one when you desperately want one, so... uh.. fuck off.

Umm maybe we could not order any sooner think about it dude I just got home the moment I saw this i ordered.

So how is that my fault? You guys are trying to shit on people who like-but-not-love the album. My $23 is equal to yours, but I happened to be online and order mine, so it's in no way my fault you don't get one.

PS i realize you actually got one, but hypothetically...