What video games have you been playing?

That sucks man. We kept getting raped on Blood Harvest, so after about 10 tries on the finale it was time for us to stop since you could tell we were all too tired. All I have left is that and I'm good to go for "What Are You Trying To Prove?"

I'm glad I went and saved you before the boat came, or you'd have not gotten that achievement :-P.

RPGs are so damn hard to get 1000gp on the first play through, so I don't really care if I don't get it. I only ever replay rpgs if they are amazing since they are so time consuming, and I could use that to play another one. I've already missed a few Secret Mission achievements in Tales, so I'm just going to play through without worrying about missing more.

I got "What Are You Trying To Prove?" tonight. I would have asked you to join takingchase, but I started at 2:30 and did not know if that was too late for you. We knocked Blood Harvest out with only 2 restarts, and none on the finale. It was the fastest expert run I've had for sure at 1 hour and 5 minutes. Next up is untouchables, then the impossible nothing special.

Guest drahtuos

just got a dsi and started playing pokemon platinum, it seems whenever i've bought a new nintendo handheld a pokemon game is always the first game i buy for it.

has anyone played gta: chinatown wars yet? if so how do you like it?

Guest drahtuos

yeah i'm curious, i read the gamespy review but i would like to hear thoughts from real people too. it sounds like it's pretty solid and fun.

Holy shit, I got Nothing Special on L4D but it did not count since we hit restart campaign instead of return to lobby. It was seriously the best run of my life, only took 20 mins and we took down all tanks fast. I was so pissed it did not count. Damn valve and your weird rules for the achievements.

The new Survivor mode is fun as hell, but crazy hard too.